View Poll Results: Is something going wrong with the strikers lately ?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, something going wrong with the strikers lately.

82 84.54%
  • No, it’s the same as ever was.

15 15.46%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Is something going wrong with the strikers lately ?

I mostly use him for ST (I think his all goals are when he was ST) and that team I won with 9:0 was somewhere 10th on the table. He scored once or twice out of his six goals in free kicks, as far as I can remember, and yes he scored against big teams, you can see he scores in CL and Cup
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    i can't win......all matches is a big troll.i have opportunities but no goal on the game.i'm tired with this ****,i will give up soon

Addicted
    my first ST recommendation player recently playing good...well not scoring every match...but right now he hold the highest assist in my team...my AMR still the 1st scoring player in my team...(he did last season...and he still the 1st scoring this season) (and my 2nd ST recommendation player...still doing bad....)

If you play with 1 ST and 2 winger formations then the striker's scoring in 3 of 4 matches. Recently switched from hexagon to 4-5-1v and I'm yet to lose a match. My starting ST Anis Hendrawan assists or scores at least once per match.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    well...i play 1ST with 2 wingers + AMR...the first recommendation ST/AMR...i played in ST...recently no bad at all.... but my 2 recommendation ST/AMC...still suck -.-...no matter i play him in AMC or ST...still cause the team not scoring... (like the CL... first leg without than AMC...won 5:0 in away...today... won 2:0 at home with that AMC~ with procession 80%:20% =.=!! the other team still same formation...same player...he is kind of no fitting in my team.... (and i got my 4th set recommendation 2 days ago...still ST~LOL well...i didn't buy...i don't need another ST/AMR... cause i already have 4 player can play AMR...and 4 can do ST...)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    season 75, I played the 1st round of the Cup with my three teams and all my STs scored in both games.
    Hmmm, interesting
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    season 75, I played the 1st round of the Cup with my three teams and all my STs scored in both games.
    Hmmm, interesting
    From my point of view, the contrary is in evidence.

Four Cup matches:

Palace Casuals

Is something  going wrong with the strikers  lately ?-s75-strikers-ratings.jpg

In this, the opposition striker with the 8.7 rating is the only one to even get close to scoring (he also had an assist).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm only going to have 3 ST in my squad this season as opposed to my usual 4. 2 4* leftys and one 3* either footed with height. I intentionally bought a *9 4 star this season so he would train faster and I could get an sa on him quicker. Not wasting my time/tokens searching for that superstar. My midfielders will get goals.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 01-11-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

My opponents' strikers seem to have no problem scoring on me

My strikers went dry for five matches before my top rated striker finally scored 2 and earned MOM. Overall, my pure strikers scored 2 goals apiece in 12 and 7 matches respectively. My second striker has not scored in 6 matches since the 9:0 blowout in the first round of the Cup when the other team did not show up. My lower rated but higher performing ST/AMC scored 6: 3 as ST and 3 as AMC in 14 matches.

But here is the thing. My top (pure) striker has 9 assists in 12 matches to go with his 2 goals and was MOM 3 times. He has mostly 8 and 9 rating, but yes, occasional 6 as well.

So, something is definitely off with the strikers, but obviously I would not dream of lining up without them. If anything, they harass the opposing defense enough to give AMs space to operate. It's just weird seeing the stats.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast