Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Many people complain, but..

  1. #1
    Apprentice legendqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    171

    Many people complain, but..

    A lot of T11 players talked about the unfairity of this game when stronger team lost to weaker team, but on the other hand it also brings some crazily exciting experience like this sometime:

    Many people complain, but..-top11.jpg

    I found almost no hope with this guy when i lost 2-1 in my home and when come to his stadium my 2 best wingers got injuried, through the whole game his 7 star ST kept wrecking my defence with his dribble, short pass, long shot ect... But then, with only 3 chances (in commentary), i scored twice and here we go, i came to semi-final of level 6 Cup.

    I'm feeling good after this incredible win, though it's not the first time things like this happened, "surprise" is one thing that makes me enjoy real football, and the game's developer did it well when put this factor into Top eleven.

    Cheer!!!!
    Brian Dang, Bunzo and Paivinha like this.

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    A lot of T11 players talked about the unfairity of this game when stronger team lost to weaker team, but on the other hand it also brings some crazily exciting experience like this sometime:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top11.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	56610

    I found almost no hope with this guy when i lost 2-1 in my home and when come to his stadium my 2 best wingers got injuried, through the whole game his 7 star ST kept wrecking my defence with his dribble, short pass, long shot ect... But then, with only 3 chances (in commentary), i scored twice and here we go, i came to semi-final of level 6 Cup.

    I'm feeling good after this incredible win, though it's not the first time things like this happened, "surprise" is one thing that makes me enjoy real football, and the game's developer did it well when put this factor into Top eleven.

    Cheer!!!!
    This time, TROLL stayed at your side...hahaha..Normally in this situation, people say "it's your luck"..anyway, that's why as I said at another thread..The game is challenging and addicted ...at very low level like yours everything is possible...u can even lucky to win treble like my Winning Eleven (now level 19) at level 3 as well...when I defeated all the way the level 6 managers..
    Anyway, Congrats to ur success!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Many people complain, but..-1.jpg   Many people complain, but..-2.jpg   Many people complain, but..-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-04-2015 at 06:44 AM.
    legendqueen likes this.

  3. #3
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    Yes we do complain, because however carefully one sets up the team to play a match, it's always the abandoned teams, the teams set up with weird asymmetrical formations, players out of position, get players sent off, and any one of a dozen other scenarios that always get the Troll playing on their side. When you really would appreciate the appearance of the Troll for you, he is conspicuously absent - except in the very rare occasion as above...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Yes we do complain, because however carefully one sets up the team to play a match, it's always the abandoned teams, the teams set up with weird asymmetrical formations, players out of position, get players sent off, and any one of a dozen other scenarios that always get the Troll playing on their side. When you really would appreciate the appearance of the Troll for you, he is conspicuously absent - except in the very rare occasion as above...
    I believe that team was also not active to watch the match..and he was only 1 level above TS....not active player level 6...
    Based on Statistic in above..the home team only 46% possessed the ball and if he had a lot 6-7* players then i dont think that's the case...the quality of the teams almost equally or Away team even stronger for sure...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-04-2015 at 10:14 AM.

  5. #5
    Rookie Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    124
    I'm fairly new to the game (level 5) and I've noticed when I play a weaker team and their manager isn't present sometimes they will be playing great, but as soon as the manager arrives at the game I take control which makes no sense as he has just gained 8% possession.
    legendqueen likes this.

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    I'm fairly new to the game (level 5) and I've noticed when I play a weaker team and their manager isn't present sometimes they will be playing great, but as soon as the manager arrives at the game I take control which makes no sense as he has just gained 8% possession.
    Welcome to the vagaries of T11.

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,725
    A lot of T11 players talked about the unfairity of this game when stronger team lost to weaker team
    usually there are two categories
    One is the players that spend extra sources to have a better than a 5* team and facing defeats from weaker but maybe active teams (with the right or the wrong way) with lower quality. Indeed, this is happening in real football and maybe is the reason why it's the most popular game in the world.
    There are also many people complaining for random results, not by the beauty of the sport , but from the wrong engine of the game.
    Injuries and random factor of the game (not always, but more often than it should be) are the weakness of the game - for me.
    Here is my example, from a game yesterday
    my lv2 team (we 're two teams that leading the league)
    Many people complain, but..-troll-vs-last-team.jpg

    playing vs a bot, abandoned team in the last position
    a draw in that match, where oppo GK, a (given by the game veteran player, to fill the team the first day), made 3 saves.
    Many people complain, but..-troll-vs-last-team-jordan.jpg

    not any more in 1st position
    Many people complain, but..-league-d16.jpg

    and that has nothing to do with the beauty of football, it's just bad programming and that's why many managers and members complaining about
    legendqueen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #8
    Apprentice legendqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    usually there are two categories
    One is the players that spend extra sources to have a better than a 5* team and facing defeats from weaker but maybe active teams (with the right or the wrong way) with lower quality. Indeed, this is happening in real football and maybe is the reason why it's the most popular game in the world.
    There are also many people complaining for random results, not by the beauty of the sport , but from the wrong engine of the game.
    Injuries and random factor of the game (not always, but more often than it should be) are the weakness of the game - for me.
    Here is my example, from a game yesterday
    my lv2 team (we 're two teams that leading the league)


    playing vs a bot, abandoned team in the last position
    a draw in that match, where oppo GK, a (given by the game veteran player, to fill the team the first day), made 3 saves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll  vs last team Jordan.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	56653

    not any more in 1st position


    and that has nothing to do with the beauty of football, it's just bad programming and that's why many managers and members complaining about
    Untill now i still think this game's engine is nice, may be i'm too "young" to judge that

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ........

    playing vs a bot, abandoned team in the last position
    a draw in that match, where oppo GK, a (given by the game veteran player, to fill the team the first day), made 3 saves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll  vs last team Jordan.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	56653

    ......
    I will be very unhappy for not winning a bot team without a GK in proper position. But I accept occasional losses to very weak teams. I believe it is usual to have some explainable bad run. I believe good managers reduce losses in these situations. This always differentiate league champions in league with many challengers with similar strength.

    I sometimes use vent thread to express my unhappiness on things I cannot control. Sometimes about injuries, sometimes about bad fixture schedule, and sometimes about matches that T11 simply restrict me from attending to control.

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,134
    People tend to notice injustices against themselves far more than they notice something going their way, hence there are far more posts on here about 'bad' things happening than 'good'.
    Great example was one game my keeper got injured after 7 minutes and I decided not to replace him to see what would happen.
    I won the game 2-1 despite playing with 10 men and no goalkeeper for 83 minutes against a team of roughly the same quality as me.
    I found it quite funny as it showed up the randomness of the game engine, but if I'd been the opposition manager I think i'd have stopped playing the game for ever right there!!
    legendqueen likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast