Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ticket prices and attendances

Dreamer
    It is because the opposing team also matters. You can raise ticket price if your opponent have many trophy (therefore a lot of fans), against weak teams you can't raise as much.

As CL opponents are stronger on average it is normal that you can charge a higher amount.
    In cup it depends but later stages of the cup can raise more due to strong teams (with many fans) advancing.
    cookizzz likes this.

I increased mine from 18 to 60 and still maxed out so I've put it upto 65 and see if there is a decrease.

Around 16m earned

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    It is because the opposing team also matters. You can raise ticket price if your opponent have many trophy (therefore a lot of fans), against weak teams you can't raise as much.

As CL opponents are stronger on average it is normal that you can charge a higher amount.
    In cup it depends but later stages of the cup can raise more due to strong teams (with many fans) advancing.
    This is logical. I just cannot notice this difference in early levels and then do not play attention.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    As I remember, at low levels, even increase ticket price by 1 is a large increase in terms of percentage. So changes in ticket prices is less frequent.
    I think I will keep doing an increase of $1 per season until my stadium gets bigger, currently I'm doing good in all competitions so money isn't a problem.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    I think I will keep doing an increase of $1 per season until my stadium gets bigger, currently I'm doing good in all competitions so money isn't a problem.
    I would get on top of it asap if I was you. Once players start to cost just under 100m it's get hard to find the funds.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I would get on top of it asap if I was you. Once players start to cost just under 100m it's get hard to find the funds.
    It's true. So I would like to advise low level managers to build their stadium assp even though ticket income is small in low levels.
    El Pistolero and Sakura like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It's true. So I would like to advise low level managers to build their stadium assp even though ticket income is small in low levels.
    I learned the hard way haha. I had one season with around £110m but players Cost £95m I was screwed and had to tank a few seasons and take off win bonuses.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-12-2015 at 09:27 AM.

I'm building my stadium as fast as it will let me, it's 13,000 right now, but is under construction for the next level, sadly you have to do all the other stuff before it will let you build again.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I learned the hard way haha. I had one season with around £110m but players Cody £95m I was screwed and had to tank a few seasons and take off win bonuses.
    I needed not to tank. But for about 2 or 3 seasons, my now Level 28 team have to cut bonuses to nil and significantly slowed down buying players to leave the cash to build stadium. At that time, I need to carefully manage cash for re-signing out of contract players. Sometimes, I lacked cash to do any of them. I thought that my team will no longer be title contender again. But after the full stadium is built and Nordeus increased the competition prizes, I have no more worry about cash again.

My now level 20 team never have such problem. It build stadium quickly since low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    I'm building my stadium as fast as it will let me, it's 13,000 right now, but is under construction for the next level, sadly you have to do all the other stuff before it will let you build again.
    You should also play attention if your attendance have already met the maximum limit for your level. If this limit is reached, you can still gain 5% extra procession. But you should wait until next level that more fans can buy your tickets. In this situation, you may put building other facilities in higher priority.
    Sakura likes this.

Tanking has many benefits like farming packs and cash. When all I could afford was 1 5 star I needed a few seasons to catch up to the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast