Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

League round 19

A strange game today. Probaly not the right counter. We played first 4-5-1 v style and switched in the last 10 minutes to 4-3n-2-1.
    Lucky we won but it was not the optimal formation

Atlético Kolkata Day 19-21 Report

These three days I had only one match a day, so took a break from the forum. Atlético Kolkata won all the three.

Day 19: 8-2 at home. We faced a weak team, and I knew this was the chance to boost our GD. Franco (Pengilley) in 1', Entwistle (Dixon) in 13' and by himself in 19', Soto in 31' and then an assist to Pengilley in 42' gave us a big lead before half time. In the second half I decided to take a risk as GK Marek Maly was replaced by new recruit Muhammad Ishorik. He had a very poor morale, so despite being 5* he conceded in 53' and 61'. Rose assisted Pengilley twice in 76' and 84', and Soto too scored in 78'. What's surprising is that centre back Pengilley with 3 goals and an assist, was not named MOM. Instead it was Soto, with a brace and an assist.

Day 20: 5-1 on road. As the AM said, to win this match by such a margin was a surprise; we were fairly equal on paper. I wasn't present. We were even reduced to 10 in 37'. But their lone GK was injured in 25'. He was replaced by an MC... Waddaya expect? Rose scored in 3'. Then I guess some sort of massacre was going on in 37' inside the box, when 2 of our 4 defenders were booked and 1 got a direct red. Definitely a penalty, it was converted. But then Grecco (Guerro) in 39', Lewis Entwistle in 42', Rose (Lewis) in 59' and Dixon (Guerro) in 74' sealed the deal for Atlético Kolkata. The MOM goes to Rose, his 6th in 28 appearances this season.

Day 21: 2-0 at home. Finally, after reduced the price from £8 to £7 and then to £6, Boulevard Park got a sellout crowd in league. Entwistle in 6' and Franco in 19' nailed it, once again, for Atlético Kolkata.

Atlético de Kolkata lost to Mumbai City FC 3-2 home in their last league fixture, but they have secured a top-2 finish, which means they'll play the 2nd leg of the Semifinals at home.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Phoenix United through to the Semi Finals of the Champions League using my backup players to see me through 1-3 (2-7 agg)

Back to winning ways in the League with a 6-1 victory

I'm hoping I can get to the final this season.

Day 21 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers went away to the team in 13th place and left it late to get some goal-difference boosting goals on the board. Ian Kay opened the scoring in the 29th minute, and the visitors held that lead at half-time. Half-way through the second half, Kay increased the lead, and Anderson da Silva Santana, Florent Ben Dhia and substitute Thomas Clarke scored in the last ten minutes to help Terriers win 5-0. Zdenek Krajca recorded his 100th appearances for Terriers.

Season 73 - Week 3-pt-zdenek-krajca-100.jpg

Palace Casuals went away to 8th place and the defence shone in a tight, evenly matched encounter. Philip Deery scored the only goal of the game in the 27th minute, Casuals win for the first time in three games.

Palace Terriers came up against the Nordeus machine in the home 2nd Leg of their Champions League Quarter-Final. It was predestined that the home side would lose, and so it passed. The visitors scored two early goals, and then everything that the Terriers management tried to turn the match around failed. A 0-2 defeat, Terriers go out 1-2 on aggregate.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-champ-pr-qf2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-05-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 73 - Week 3-screenshot_2015-12-05-21-42-56.jpg

Where are all the youngster?
    Brian Dang, Wiesse, Kylos and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 73 - Week 3-jogo-bar-n11.jpg

This was my Champions League game today. After of a 2-2 in 1st leg, I won 2-1 today versus the same guy who was the champion of my Champions League from last season. I was in his group, and I lost all 2 games last season, and I finnaly won versus him now.

Another cool thing is that I was in a local that has no internet signal, so I couldn't see the game, until I remembered my dad we should see this game because of the importance. We take the car, and searched for a local with internet, until we found a bar that had Wi-Fi. When I joined, the game was 1-1. I changed some orders, and at the minute 87, my team scored 2-1, and now we are on Semifinals.

Season 73 - Week 3-jogo-bar-2-n11.jpg

Mine team Celtic won today in CL 3-0 which was enough to secure 1/2 finals
    However, the hardest battle is just in the front of our doors; our next match is against very strong cup opponent.
    Mine team:
    11x scouts (10x Q90 + Q91)
    8x 5* players
    2x 4* GK with high defensive skill
    His team:
    14x 7* (Q95+) + 1x 6* (Q94), one world class defender is suspended
    other players have 1*

Which setup would use against him? His formation is 442.
    I though about 3DC-3DMW-3MC-1 or some 451 formation, but I'm not sure. Average difference between our squads is around 7 marks (over 100 skill points per player)
    This screenshot was taken yesterday, before he bought ML 6* and before he changed formation to 442.
    Gert Funck, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.
    Ex top eleven player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas gifts are here

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Mine team Celtic won today in CL 3-0 which was enough to secure 1/2 finals
    However, the hardest battle is just in the front of our doors; our next match is against very strong cup opponent.
    Mine team:
    11x scouts (10x Q90 + Q91)
    8x 5* players
    2x 4* GK with high defensive skill
    His team:
    14x 7* (Q95+) + 1x 6* (Q94), one world class defender is suspended
    other players have 1*

Which setup would use against him? His formation is 442.
    I though about 3DC-3DMW-3MC-1 or some 451 formation, but I'm not sure. Average difference between our squads is around 7 marks (over 100 skill points per player)
    This screenshot was taken yesterday, before he bought ML 6* and before he changed formation to 442.
    Before considering which formation, go to his squad and try to find out his best players.
    Goals to games ratio + form + assists. Go to his league and check his goal difference.

Now, you can take a defensive approach and play 4-5-1v or you can use the most popular counter for 4-4-2 and use 4-1-2-1-2.

Hope this helps.

12-0 today against a ex-illegal formation with players out of position... Mc as GK... is tanking since 3 days ago andddddd

we recovery the 1st position in league thank's these 3 points and the draw of the tokenyuyer!!!

we had time to see a freekick of Beckham converted in goal and that our sub's are supah' coz in 2 minutes Arrigoni scored.

I just moved the AMC Giannis' for MC Stojcic and worked better.

Attachment 58717

Attachment 58718

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-day3-day-19.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-06-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast