Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas gifts are here

no gifts on any of my platforms

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 73 - Week 3-2015-12-06-10_09_04-start.jpg
    El Pistolero, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Before considering which formation, go to his squad and try to find out his best players.
    Goals to games ratio + form + assists. Go to his league and check his goal difference.

Now, you can take a defensive approach and play 4-5-1v or you can use the most popular counter for 4-4-2 and use 4-1-2-1-2.

Hope this helps.
    I'm not sure should I choose 2ST formation at all. I know I can't plan to defend 180 minutes without concealing goal against stronger oppo and wait for extra time. I might use 4141 as well as a bit more defensive variant of 451V. I don't have much experience in matches where my team is complete outsider. I've played against 442 in the last week few times and narrow diamond brought me victories against equally strong opponents, but this is different situation. My team can play many formations, includin 451V, 4141, narrow diamond, but I'd like to know what do you think about 3DC-3DMW-3MC-ST, would that be too-much defensive option?
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I'm not sure should I choose 2ST formation at all. I know I can't plan to defend 180 minutes without concealing goal against stronger oppo and wait for extra time. I might use 4141 as well as a bit more defensive variant of 451V. I don't have much experience in matches where my team is complete outsider. I've played against 442 in the last week few times and narrow diamond brought me victories against equally strong opponents, but this is different situation. My team can play many formations, includin 451V, 4141, narrow diamond, but I'd like to know what do you think about 3DC-3DMW-3MC-ST, would that be too-much defensive option?
    4-1-4-1 has always been reliable for me but never got me an underdog win only draws.

For me, playing against 3DC-3DMw-3n-1 formations are annoying to play against. Probably the hardest defensive counter formation I've faced. I'm not sure how it would cope against 4-4-2 though.

Last season, I played a tough opponent in the Cup quarter finals and I played DL, CB, CB, RB, DMC, DMC, CM, AML, AMR, ST and to my surprise, I won both legs 1-0. I played defend, long pass, down flanks, high press, hard tackling, man to man counter yes offside no.

4-1-4-1 has always been reliable for me but never got me an underdog win only draws.

For me, playing against 3DC-3DMw-3n-1 formations are annoying to play against. Probably the hardest defensive counter formation I've faced. I'm not sure hobbit would cope against 4-4-2 though.

Last season, I played a tough opponent in the Cup quarter finals and I played DL, CB, CB, RB, DMC, DMC, CM, AML, AMR, ST and to my surprise, I won both legs 1-0. I played defend, long pass, down flanks, high press, hard tackling, man to man counter yes offside no.
    News:
    This guy is playing mind games (he's Chinese, they are well known for that mind games although not in TE), he changed his formation this morning to 43w3. I like mind games, finally something interesting in TE
    Ex top eleven player

Haha my opponent has been doing the same for the last 12 hours. He mimics my narrow diamond so I changed to 3-5-2v then he changes to my strongest formation 4-2-2-2, then I mimic the 4-2-2-2 so he changes to 3n-2w-2-1-2 so I'm going to wait until 5-6 mins before match starts and swap the 4-2-2-2 to narrow diamond.

Try this.

Set your formation out to an obvious formation. One that's easily countered. For example, if your strongest formation is 3-5-2v then set them out to 4-4-2 then hope he changes to the obvious narrow diamond then 5 mins before game change to counter lol.

Haha my opponent has been doing the same for the last 12 hours. He mimics my narrow diamond so I changed to 3-5-2v then he changes to my strongest formation 4-2-2-2, then I mimic the 4-2-2-2 so he changes to 3n-2w-2-1-2 so I'm going to wait until 5-6 mins before match starts and swap the 4-2-2-2 to narrow diamond.

Try this.

Set your formation out to an obvious formation. One that's easily countered. For example, if your strongest formation is 3-5-2v then set them out to 4-4-2 then hope he changes to the obvious narrow diamond then 5 mins before game change to counter lol.
    LoL
    Honestly I'd rather like that he really uses 43W3 because I think that formation is quite weak due 1 central MF.
    I'll maybe try with 451V with ability to transform into loop (move AML/R to AMC's) or with 4141.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    LoL
    Honestly I'd rather like that he really uses 43W3 because I think that formation is quite weak due 1 central MF.
    I'll maybe try with 451V with ability to transform into loop (move AML/R to AMC's) or with 4141.
    Either way, you should have more posession

He had to use 43W3 due suspension of his 2nd MC and we used that advantage as much as we could. Started match with 4141, but after concealed goal we decided to risk and took DR out, put AMC and contiuned match with high pressing, offside trap, normal mentality in 3N-1-4-1
    Result: maybe my the greatest result ever.
    El Pistolero, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.
    Ex top eleven player

So far, advantage goes to you

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast