Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Wauw, talk about strong league and the leader/strongest team 206,7
    Season 73 - Week 3-2015-12-07-17_23_26-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Anyone know a good counter for 4-5-1 flat?

Atlético Kolkata Day 22 & 23 Report

Day 22: In Cup, the first leg I always to win by 4 goals with a clean sheet. But 3 goals is also good enough to play defensive in the 2nd leg. Entwisle headed from a Rose corner in 40', while Rose himself scored just before the break. Esteban Soto was the super sub, replacing Moore. He added the 3rd in 83', making it 3-0 and easing off pressure from the team. Once again, the MOM goes to Luke Rose.

In the league, GK Muhammad Ishorik got his first start — not that great, since he conceded in the 21'. In the second half, Soto levelled the score in 51'. 10 minutes later, Paul headed the winning goal, once again, by a Rose corner. After that, some excellent defending led us win. The MOM, however, was Rhys Ramsey. Other than him, no one was consistent.

Day 23: The crowd at Boulevard Park was thrilled as Atlético Kolkata thrashed a tanking team 9-0. Colm Moore opened our account in 22' and again scored in 26'. After that he assisted Franco twice in 34' and 43' and Azouni once in 38' before getting subsituted in the 50', to prevent fatigue. Defenders Jung-Shin Kim striked in 51', just before his substitute Sulaiwa came. He also netted in 81'. The other 2 came by Azouni (Franco) in 64' and Franco (Rose) in 74'. Though Moore couldn't complete his hattrick of goals, he had a hattrick of assist which made him MOM. Franco netted a hattrick. This win boosted our morale for the upcoming crunch game.
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Try 3N-5-2 V
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Try 3N-5-2 V
    That's what the guide says but it sounds risky. I'll give it a try, I have more quality anyway.

Won league game 3-2 and just 1 point behind and have massive game tommow but cannot attend
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Won league game 3-2 and just 1 point behind and have massive game tommow but cannot attend
    From my recent experiences the team plays better when you aren't around to tinker with it while they are playing...
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post

I have played with my second team with 3w- 3n- 2 (aml/amr) -2 for a couple of matches. Every time a big win.\

You could try 3w-5-2 v style instead 3n
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I have played with my second team with 3w- 3n- 2 (aml/amr) -2 for a couple of matches. Every time a big win.\

You could try 3w-5-2 v style instead 3n
    Thank you. I've had bad experiences with 3w so I'll stick with narrow and hope for the best.

Day 23 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers blew the title race wide open in their Level 6 League by going away to the League leaders and winning 3-0, and by this taking a measure of revenge for the home defeat in the reverse fixture earlier in the season. Bruno Linares hit the home side early with a solo goal in the 3rd minute, and Andre Forsmark netted a free-kick in the 38th minute to give the visitors a 2-0 half-time lead. Half-way through the second half, Zdenek Krajca took a chance from 30 yards out and left the home 'keeper stranded to complete the scoring. Terriers coasted to the final whistle, basking in the feeling of a job well done.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-l06-league-round-21.jpg

Coming up tomorrow:

3rd vs 1st
    4th vs 2nd

Watch this space!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast