Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

My Cup final oppenent

I am thinking to go with 4-4-1-1 or 3w-1-3n-2-1

FVS0777, talisman and Brian Dang like this.

Really wanted help on this
    is july fourth(the user) or others who power trains their players buys token ??

Quote Originally Posted by Shayan Dey897 View Post
    Really wanted help on this
    is july fourth(the user) or others who power trains their players buys token ??
    Yes, often. Too one can tank like I do, so save tokens and boosters some seasons without promote and play again.

But My players ages increases during tanking so should i sell players at a certain age & buy new players???

But My players ages increases during tanking so should i sell players at a certain age & buy new players???
    Players train faster when they have 18-22 age, I for example, usually play 2 seasons and tank 2, I buy new players when tank but, I like to keep these players till they retire if they do a good work.
    The thing is tank and train to have a team, to win the league in the actual level and then, next 2 seasons league + Champions League and then Champions League. Thats how I do.

There are other methods to play for example decreasing the quality of the team to have a more easy cup/league level but that mean to sell half team and buy it again.

My form to play is what I call play light, so really I can tank 4 months in summe. That's how Ive been playing for near 3 years with my team, for me too much matches daily if I have to play all and every season of the year xD

And after the draw against the 2nd yesterday and the SRISAKET 2 days ago I went to see the table and the 2nd faced SRISAKET and draw 2-2

I can not faillll!!!!!!!!!

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-j23.jpg

Thanks a lot Kris...Can i message if i have any problem or query?

Day 25 - Palace teams report.

Both played this morning...

Palace Terriers put the disappointment of yesterday's loss behind them with a 4-0 demolition of the 12th-placed team. Playing at home in their newly-completed Large Town Stadium, DMC Daniel Hristov scored twice, and midfielder Florian Nicolaas another in the first half. Striker Bruno Linares added a fourth in the second half, Hristov doing enough to claim the MoM trophy at the final whistle.

Palace Casuals played away at the team propping up the League, and made it 5 matches unbeaten with a 5-0 win. AMC Andy Bayunu got the show in the road with a 1st minute strike, midfielder Mario Dinamarca scored the first of his two set piece goals and striker Philip Deery kept up his scoring run as the visitors went 3-up by the mid-point of the half. Dinamarca and Bayunu added the second goal to their braces in the second half and the Casuals claimed another victory. Now in 11th position, only 5 points behind 4th place - late, late run for a CL place?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thanks a lot Kris...Can i message if i have any problem or query?
    Of course, no problem

Close match, Butterfly almost kill me and late goal save me again

Season 73 - Week 3-s8-cl-semi-final-drawing.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-s8-cl-semi-2nd-leg_1.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-s8-cl-semi-2nd-leg_2.jpg

Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast