Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Day 28 - Palace Casuals report.

Another away match for their last day of the season, and a visit to 6th place. The visitors took the lead through striker Dimo Sekulov, who finished off a move started by his partner Mehmet Serif, but the home side were soon level. Serif scored himself a minute before the break, glancing in a Mario Dinamarca free-kick, then Casuals locked down their defence in the second half, but were eventually beaten by 30-yard strike by the hosts in the 76th minute for a 2-2 final score.

Season review:
    League: Very disappointing. The teams' performances were good, but results did not go their way in the first 3 weeks of the season. An unexpected 8-match unbeaten run in the last week of the season (3 wins, 5 draws), pulled them up close to the promotion zone.
    Champions League: Did not qualify.
    Cup: The usual exit in the Preliminary round to a higher level team, a good away win but the home leg was a puzzling and disappointing defeat.

Playing squad, season and career statistics:

Season 73 - Week 3-s29-player-stats-final.jpg

Player of the Season:

Season 73 - Week 3-s29-pos-mario-dinamarca.jpg

League Final Table:

Season 73 - Week 3-s29-l26-league-table-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-12-2015 at 07:41 PM.
    Wiesse, Duncton and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Last match of the season ended in a 2-2 draw. It didn't really matter, since 2nd place was secured anyway, but I'd really wanted to win this one after a disappointing loss in our first match. Once again 4-5-1V (opponent ND) didn't produce the result I was hoping for.

Overall I'm happy with 2nd place in league and of course winning the cup. CL is where everything went wrong and I ended up last in my group.

Star player of this season, my veteran Mexican AML with 33 goals out of 36 matches.
    Season 73 - Week 3-mvp.jpg

Day 28 - Palace Terriers report.

Just before their last match of the season, Palace Terriers discovered that the League leaders had lost and they had a chance at the Championship - just a simple task of beating their opponents by 16 clear goals...

Away at 10th place, Terriers recorded a 5-0 win to end their season level at the top but second by 10 goals. Declan McGranaghan got the show on the road in the 29th minute, and in the second half, Zdenek Krajca, Thomas Denervaud, Florent Ben Dhia and McGranaghan again completed the scoring.

Season review:
    League: Not as convincing as the past two seasons, dropped points at critical times to competing teams kept the Terriers under pressure for the whole of the season.
    Champions League: Through Group stage unbeaten, progressed to the Quarter-Final where an away win in the 1st Leg was followed by a home Trolling in the 2nd Leg.
    Cup: Out at the Qualifying Round stage after two defeats to a very defensive team.

Playing squad, season and career statistics:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-player-stats-final.jpg

Player of the Season:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-pos-declan-mcgranaghan.jpg

League Final Table:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-l06-league-table-final.jpg
    Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers season 5 awards night

Leicester Tigers have finished season 5, making the semi finals of the cup, the furthest the club has ever finished, disappointingly finishing bottom of the champions league group but making up for that with winning their 3rd league title.

Presentation
    This years presentation is ran by the club chairman, Matt and the Top eleven League chairman for our server.

Joint Winner of the Tigers Hot Pick award (most games) is....The Rocks at the back....Scott and Sacramento with 43 games each!!
    Joint Winner of the Tigers Silver Boot award (most assists) is....Marc Lemke and Troedsson With 12 assists each!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Man of the Moment award (most man of the matches) is.....Sven Buhler!!!! With 7 Man of the Matches.
    Joint Winner of the Tigers Golden Boot (most goals) is....Sven Buhler and Gurbuzerol! With 25 goals each.
    Winner of the Tigers Worst Disciplined extra training award is....Troedsson!!! (again) With 5 yellow cards (5 points)
    Winner of the Tigers Best newcomer is....Gurbuzerol!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Young Player of the Year is...Wonjinda!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Defender of the year is....Sukpala!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Attacker of the year is....Buhler!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Player of the year is....Buhler!!!

Another congratulations to Buhler for finishing Joint 4th in the golden boot league award alongside the fantastic Gurbuzerol and a striker from Dun FC.
    Joint Winner of the Leagues Top Rated Player is....Buhler!!! With a rating of 8.5.

Finally, all of the players take to the stage to lift a very well deserved, hard fought for League trophy aswel as the cup 3rd place trophy

Firework shoot up for the start of the display, along with music and the end of season fans and players party who party on the pitch and in the stands long on for the rest of the night under the floodlights!

Ill see you for my report tomorrow from the Head coach reaction for the past season and his thoughts and expectations on his next season in charge at the Tigers. Once again, well done to the Leicester Men who have won their 3rd league trophy.

Thank you for reading, to here more updates from the Welford Road press room, look up and continue to read the Leicester Tigers team showcase page.

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

We won the 15th League title

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-last-match.jpg

Last Nedved match,

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-final-table.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-final-final-stats.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-bayern-liga2.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-13-2015 at 01:25 AM.
    Wiesse, reddeviljohn and Duncton like this.

10 injuries last season the same as previous
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I'm 5th in league and embarrassed lol
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Day started, Cup +4 levels, CL +1 level LOL many lower Q. teams....but of +1 level.... inclusive a 104Q 1* lol

How can these play the CL?... ohh, yeah I know.

Congrats Khris on winning your 15th League title...Just wanted to ask how did you increase Your Money while tanking?? {i m in level 2 but with only 800k}

Quote Originally Posted by Shayan Dey897 View Post
    Congrats Khris on winning your 15th League title...Just wanted to ask how did you increase Your Money while tanking?? {i m in level 2 but with only 800k}
    Thank's!

Well... when I tank I do not waste the bonus for victory of 15M, but in my level I think that with the players I have , 22 and with 7-8-9 stars I loose a little everyday... maybe selling the 2 academy players of 2* I balance, and then I can win something playing friendlies, but I do nt played many friendlies and the balance was not loose and not win really LOL

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast