Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

United news

First league match, best player injured of course 6 days, and season goal of undefeated already out of reach .. damn!

Season 73 - Week 3-2015-11-17-20_16_40-start.jpg

it's gonna be a looooooooooong season
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-17-2015 at 06:30 PM.
    reddeviljohn, Sakura and Kylos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

We start again to with our second team. Crowns FC. This is a non token buy team. I have seen that we are in the next round of the cup.

Sakura and talisman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Why do Vietnamese always buy tokens?
    Not sure if some of them are buying, farming or cheating to be honest, but it's for the T11 security team to find out

Attachment 57503

Attachment 57504
    Attachment 57505
    Attachment 57506

Left frustrated with my first game of the League season. 2-3 at home yet again my defence lets me down.

I've drastically changed orders but kept formation and taken off arrows.
    I'm just going all out. My strength is my attack so I'm going to play

Attacking, mixed, short, whole, hard, man to man, no offside or counters.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Left frustrated with my first game of the League season. 2-3 at home yet again my defence lets me down.

I've drastically changed orders but kept formation and taken off arrows.
    I'm just going all out. My strength is my attack so I'm going to play

Attacking, mixed, short, whole, hard, man to man, no offside or counters.
    This is pretty much how I play only with zonal tackling, sometimes against tougher teams I will go normal though instead of attacking.

I won my champs league game 6-0, took me a while to break them down, but once I did, the goals kept coming.

Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    This is pretty much how I play only with zonal tackling, sometimes against tougher teams I will go normal though instead of attacking.

I won my champs league game 6-0, took me a while to break them down, but once I did, the goals kept coming.

Oh wow. Your half time team talk must of inspired them

I decided not to go man to man as my next opponent is playing 4-2-1-3 and I don't want to be outnumbered so I'm hoping my fullbacks zonal mark and tuck in.

My confidence has taken a massive knock since last seasons semi finals my form has been horrendous losing a cup run and league run so late I'm now doubting my own ability. I'm now using an unfamiliar formation and trying to patch up the cracks but my defence is just so terrible.

Edit: as stats show I dominated the game but my shot effiency let me down. Do I put it down to bad luck?
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-17-2015 at 11:00 PM.
    Sakura likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Oh wow. Your half time team talk must of inspired them

I decided not to go man to man as my next opponent is playing 4-2-1-3 and I don't want to be outnumbered so I'm hoping my fullbacks zonal mark and tuck in.

My confidence has taken a massive knock since last seasons semi finals my form has been horrendous losing a cup run and league run so late I'm now doubting my own ability. I'm now using an unfamiliar formation and trying to patch up the cracks but my defence is just so terrible.

Edit: as stats show I dominated the game but my shot effiency let me down. Do I put it down to bad luck?
    Lol, I bought Viera (DMC) off and put Robben (MC) on, so I had 3 in midfield, that seemed to change the game completely in my advantage.

You're still the same team though, the one that got to the semi-finals against tougher opponents, you should stick to what you know best, fear does not exist in this dojo and get rid of the mad woman assistant too Lol.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Lol, I bought Viera (DMC) off and put Robben (MC) on, so I had 3 in midfield, that seemed to change the game completely in my advantage.

You're still the same team though, the one that got to the semi-finals against tougher opponents, you should stick to what you know best, fear does not exist in this dojo and get rid of the mad woman assistant too Lol.
    Haha maybe my assistant is jinxing me!

I'm using this season to learn about other options to the 4-5-1v. Last season I had troubling getting my strikers to score, now I'm having trouble defending.
    I think best I can hope for is top 4.

Day 3 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers started the day by offloading a couple of surplus players, midfielder Eko Sinegal and Youth product Paul Hodgetts departing for $1.27M each.

First match up was a home Champions League Group match and Terriers conceded two goals in the third quarter of the match and then failed to find a winner later on in a 3-3 draw. Utility defender Rui Pinhal scored his first goal in open play this season when he finished off a move started by Tommy Pauley in the 6th minute, but visitors were level again by the 18th minute. Zdenek Krajca headed home a Luis Fernando Peralta corner and Bojan Milosavljevic scored a solo goal either side of the break to put the hosts in command but the advantage was short-lived as the visitors found the net twice to equalise again, and despite lots of effort a winning goal was not forthcoming.

Palace Terriers League draw saw them put in a competitive-looking League, mostly of teams that had been promoted and were successful in the Champions League.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-l06-league-initial.jpg

First League match was late in the evening, and Terriers travelled to Alper FC and put their first League win of the season on the board. Rui Pinhal resumed normal service with a set piece goal and DMC and Club Captain for the season Alex Bailey scored in the last third of the first half to put the Terriers 2-0 up by the break. The home side pulled a goal back at the start of the second half but the visitors were equal to the task and protected their lead, Zdenek Krajca scoring a solo goal two minutes from time to make the final score 3-1 to the Terriers.
    Last edited by talisman; 11-18-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home cup leg won handily. Captain opened the scoring and had two assists (one corner, one cross).
    Little chapped about conceding 1 on 2 shots but when you score 6 it ain't no thang.
    Season 73 - Week 3-s13gqc1.jpg
    Season 73 - Week 3-s13d4qcup1.jpg

He had two players (not GK) OOP so i don't feel too awesome. Also, pink away jerseys, lol.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-18-2015 at 03:38 AM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast