Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Season is over

Season 73 - Week 3-ttttttttttttttttt.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-vsdhjjhhfvcjehv.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-12-2015 at 08:55 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Ok... metch just at the end of the T11 day... 1:51am and we need to do not loose for 5 goals to have the title, but of course I wanna win because I'm not agree and despite now the actual rule goes in my favour, I prefeer to give the titles by the rule of the goal average, not the goal differance, but, well... let's see what happen against a team that we won 1-5 in the 1st league leg.

I'm new here. My season has just finished.

What have you learned from last season?
    To utilise the win bonus.

Where did you place last season?
    5th in the league, L16 in the CL and the qualifying stage of the cup, after winning it the season before. I did pretty well considering I have an average team, and the top 4 were very strong.

What's your current level?
    Level 8. I'll be in Level 9 next season.

What's your budget for this season?
    135 million to spend. I plan on using the win bonus a lot next season.

Who do you want to replace?
    I have five out of contract players who are about to be sold. All were once starters but they'll be one star next season. I need to bolster my central defence and midfield.

What are your goals for this season?
    I want to achieve my fourth straight promotion, and reach the quarter finals of the cup.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Season 8, Level 8 Finish...

Trying new formation at last match, seem good enough and also hit a Jackpot

Season 73 - Week 3-s8-last-match.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-s8-last-match_1.jpg

Jackpot
    Season 73 - Week 3-jackpot.png

Final Report
    Season 73 - Week 3-s8-financial-report.jpg
    Season 73 - Week 3-s8-season-stat.png
    Season 73 - Week 3-s8-final-result.jpg

Gratz to all League winner, CL winner, Cup winner, Triple winner & Double winner.

Also thanks a lot for who always support my team while playing
    Last edited by Joseph Sjarifudin; 12-12-2015 at 11:10 AM.

AEPRE FC returns tomorrow

Today, an amount of tokens have been supplied to the team, and they used them straight away to capture the Singaporean scout signing Joel Tan. As the only scout player, he will have to carry all the pressure, as well as the hopes of all of his teammates and fans for the upcoming season.

Joscef Bajnok and A Tan, are the remaining surviving players from the previous AEPRE FC squad at the age of 29 and 25 respectively. They will probably get the lowest possible amount of game time in the upcoming season.
    Brian Dang and Gert Funck like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We end the LEAGUE with a 1:1 draw, we end in 10th place in LEAGUE.

goal by Bessa means he Will be LEAGUE top scorer fir the second season in a row. He is only 19 years old and 9 stars.

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

And this was the final game for our captain Rodrigues, after 17 seasons, he retires

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg
    pnr8555 and Gert Funck like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League round 26

OMG there goes my perferct season to win every game. I don't get it why this is happend. Especially the ... last minut goal grrrr. I don't like to play the butterfly, I tried it a couple of times but not a good formation for me.

End of the season

A great season for us. We won for the first time the treble.

League:

We played good games but also bad games. Ecspecially the last game grrrr.

CUP:

I never expected that we should win the cup. I am very proud of my team that we did it.

CL:

For the second time we won the CL

Player of the Season:

Without no doubt A. Sanchez

Last edited by Wiesse; 12-12-2015 at 02:42 PM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Crowns FC News

We are the champion of the league.

Arion likes this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 27 & 28 Report

Day 27: Park the bus! We won 3-0 at home without a striker. Luckily had a match against a very weak opponent. Since I couldn't win the league, let's unlock an achievement. 4-1-2N-3W-0 was our formation, with red arrow on AMC Rose. Soto and Guerro scored in 17' and 42' respectively. Then in the 59' Kamyabinia headed a Rose corner ro seal the deal. MOM, for the 8th time this season, was Rose.

Day 28: In the 3rd place playoff of the league, it was Atlético Kolkata vs Bristol FC. The hosts needed to onlt not lose, while the visitors needed only a win to take home £5M. Result: 3-3. A rollercoaster match. Rhys Dixon got cards in 6' and 18', leading to his expulsion and we trailed by 1 after they scored from the freekick. Moments before being substituted in 26' Luke Rose assisted Jong-Shin Kim from a corner. MC Rama Das came for him. Then Portillo scored from a pass by Entwisle in 32'. They got a freekick, and equalised in the 42'. They leaded in the 76' again, and I desperately wanted £5M. In the 83' super sub Rama Das drived in the corner to be scored by Samal Sulaiwa. 7 minutes later, Atlético Kolkata ended their 4th season by finishing 3rd in league, after exiting in the Group Stage in CL and winning their first trophy, the Cup.

However, Atlético de Kolkata lost 3-0 to Chennaiyin FC in the first leg of the semifinals. It was played at Pune due to floods in Chennai. I pray for all the people stuck there.
    Last edited by Arion; 12-12-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast