1. Why?
- I was convinced by people here that scout players are actually worth their cost.
- I want to know once in lifetime the feeling of having a scout player in my squad.
- I have too many tokens and i have no idea what to use them (don't get me wrong, im not token buyer, just farmer).

- I want to have a Shadow Striker player in my team, thinking he would be able to settle down a difficult match with his long-range goals.
- It's kinda painful to bid against my rivals for fast young 18 YO players, there are too many headhunters out there who focus on getting young and super expensive players from the auction market. Today i was looking for two players who train very fast, then they ended up be sold with 39, and 41 rounds of knock-out.
- I also want to strength my MVP position, which is AML/AMR.

2. The player's profile.
- Name: Cristiano Ronaldo (it's not his original name of-course!)
- Quality: 43 (scout)
- Special Ability: Shadow Striker
- Position: AMR
- Cost: Cash + 56 Tokens.

3. Performance

It's too soon to evaluate his abilities, but he's got first match in my club, scored one goal with his "spetacular long shot" - so said the commentator, AND, made one guy from the opp team to get red card and gained a penalty for my team (sounds pretty much like real CR7 to me)

And i used 30% training on him, he gained 29% skill point only, after a match of getting 9.0 rating, he gained 90% skill point.

4. Question
- Should i regret my desicion? I mean of course i can find a player with same age, same SA, and a little lower in quality in transfer market? Just not right now...

- 24 Year old and 43Q, can he keep up with his scout class for 3 seasons? Anyone who has the same level of scout player can tell me, can i get him to 7 stars just by normal matches (not by extra training)?

- If you can choose one option from those 2, which one you're gonna pick? First, to wait few days for 18 YO fast train player, then use a lot of green pack to train him to 6 stars and Shadow Striker. Second, instantly buy a scout like the above at the very beginning of the season?

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more if you're responsing