Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Cup is a joke now!

The team is much stronger for sure, but losing your keeper so early would of been a big loss, I don't think it's a mistake to try and win the cup, If I lose then I lose, I won't cry Lol, I won it last season with stronger teams than me, so I will keep fighting
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Addicted
    my next next round should be a LV 9 ...i saw 7,8 stars in the team....well... only if i can put the next round LV 7 down...i should meet the LV 9-.-~

Dreamer
    i create this topic not for tips to win cup!
    i win the cup in the lower level...
    but there, always the same team on my server!! and i always play against teams with 3 level more!!! always these teams who win the game! so they have a good palmares but not to be proud because they win against team lower level!!

cup must changed!!! it becomes a competition for friendly matchs!!!! it's a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    i create this topic not for tips to win cup!
    i win the cup in the lower level...
    but there, always the same team on my server!! and i always play against teams with 3 level more!!! always these teams who win the game! so they have a good palmares but not to be proud because they win against team lower level!!

cup must changed!!! it becomes a competition for friendly matchs!!!! it's a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You could complain as much as you want but if you don't follow our tips you would be always facing stronger teams.
    That's how it works and it's not likely going to change any soon...the only thing you could do is adapt to the system
    else.. just don't bother trying.
    This works even on higher level, there would be many ppl from your level in there.. Even if i had to lower my Q i usually had to face people same level as mine or +- 1lvl difference and that's just as good as i want it to be.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Addicted
    I have a level 39 team that is 3 star. My intention was to get through the first round and on day 3 to make my team a minimum of 5 stars and the try to do the league/cup double. But lost the cup match and so will try again next season. Not updating my teaam this season.

Dreamer
    but there is teams with 1 level lower too!! so i must do nothing during 2 seasons for to be in cup with teams lower ????
    even if i have players with 3 stars, i have same cup!!! and i play for win league so if i take players 3 stars for being bup easier i don't win league!!!
    it's nordeus to do good cup!! not players to take players with 3 stars!!!! it's a joke!

Glad I'm not the only one.

60% possession lost 2-1
    60% possession lost 1-0

Out of the cup in the first round again. Assistant manager said: the opponent team got very lucky.

I was the favourite in both games, better squad (going on starts) and had everyone fully rested with high morale and the maximum win bonus.

the opponents manager did not show for either match and neither did their fans for their home game.

I'm level 10 now, my cup runs go as follows:

3rd
    Quali
    3rd
    3rd
    Quali
    Prelim
    Top 16
    Prelim
    Quali

Better luck next season I guess.

I won the Cup last in level 2 and now an in level 13 and don't know what it feels like to be in the round 8. Cup is friendly for me also. Always waiting to get my ass kicked!

Addicted

Cup is a joke now!-screenshot120.jpg

So yeah, everyone knows the cup is an unfair competition with teams from higher levels but this season I am in the champions league with mostly level 11 teams when I am level 10! That's just bull****! Not only are these teams a level higher than me but they all finished top 4 in a level higher than me last season. What hope do I have? Looks like just the league from now on ffs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast