Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven

I just Level 4, the most number of draws I've got in league a season is 6 — my very first season. 2 in season 2, 3 in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Yeah your situation looks bad with these 11 draw, I prefer to win or lose than having much draw like this
    It felt like whatever i did, i was destined to to go on a bad run like Chelsea lol.

It was the worst run of form since i started, i should of had the Title in the bag half way through as the gap between me and 2nd wasn't very close.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    It felt like whatever i did, i was destined to to go on a bad run like Chelsea lol.

It was the worst run of form since i started, i should of had the Title in the bag half way through as the gap between me and 2nd wasn't very close.
    Well after lv 15 i guess top eleven become more competitive than Premier league

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Lucky you win, otherwise you will cry harder
    This is informing people about a subject , it's not crying like "top eleven is bad i lost i'll quit and never come back" ,it's not for kids who like to troll people threads

Well after lv 15 i guess top eleven become more competitive than Premier league
    Almost everyone in my league has 5 * team, around 5 have one or two 6 *s.

My League is like Euros Pot 1 lol.

What the fck happened last season ? :O
    L D D D D while having 11-7-3.... sucks.
    I can talk about my league in here, 12 games till now and not a single draw.. all W or L
    Totally random if you ask me.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Tell me one thing.... your league is one of these that is done with similar Q. teams?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tell me one thing.... your league is one of these that is done with similar Q. teams?
    I'm not sure if you are asking me Khris , but in my league all the 14 teams in season 20 qualities are between 115. 116. 117. 118. there is no huge gap between teams .("today i was going to win the match but suddenly my midfielder tackled someone, he took a red card --->penalty scored----> match is a draw ) .
    khris likes this.

I'm not sure if you are asking me Khris , but in my league all the 14 teams in season 20 qualities are between 115. 116. 117. 118. there is no huge gap between teams .("today i was going to win the match but suddenly my midfielder tackled someone, he took a red card --->penalty scored----> match is a draw ) .
    Yeah question for the thread owner

So... really all these draws are not so strange in this case, if happen in some leagues suddenly... because one things is have teams of 6*, some of 5*, some of 4*, and 3*-2* abandoned... but to do a resume, thats a simulator and as we say in Spain, "se atasca xD" so, can be posible that with many teams of same close Quality the simulations give as result more draws and in waves sometimes more unexpected.

And till here my personal theory xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah question for the thread owner

So... really all these draws are not so strange in this case, if happen in some leagues suddenly... because one things is have teams of 6*, some of 5*, some of 4*, and 3*-2* abandoned... but to do a resume, thats a simulator and as we say in Spain, "se atasca xD" so, can be posible that with many teams of same close Quality the simulations give as result more draws and in waves sometimes more unexpected.

And till here my personal theory xD
    Well speaking of stars all the teams in my league are 5 stars so i hope they draw more than me so i could win the league 8 draw in 26 matches is enough more than 10 is too much
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast