Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven

Sometimes when i have a narrow lead I'll switch my focus to hard defending in the last 15 in order to preserve my lead, maybe you need to adjust your ingame tactics to avoid draws
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Sometimes when i have a narrow lead I'll switch my focus to hard defending in the last 15 in order to preserve my lead, maybe you need to adjust your ingame tactics to avoid draws
    In the past I wouldn't defend unless I had a 2-0 lead but today I defended a 1-0 lead and kept it so I agree with this.

I dunno, I guess I feared sitting back would welcome pressure and cost me a result but I lost a lot of PTS late on in games.

You have to have faith in your players to hold the line. I do agree that the best defense is a good offense, but keeping offensive pressure on their side of the pitch will always leave you open to counterattacks, especially once your players are fatigued.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    You have to have faith in your players to hold the line. I do agree that the best defense is a good offense, but keeping offensive pressure on their side of the pitch will always leave you open to counterattacks, especially once your players are fatigued.
    I'd refill fitness to 99% every game but I still fatigued playing whole pitch and hard tackling.

Yeah, I don't use hard tackling if I'm up by a single goal in the last 15 minutes. I've had way too many late fks scored against me because of it. Consider switching your pressure to low as well. It will waste time and force your opponent to buildup play and make passes to break you down. Your shotblocking should increase with more ppl behind the ball as well.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I use hard against teams that I think are better or an attacking threat.

I left whole press on today because I was playing normal mentality and just wanted to keep pressure on them to lose possession in my half when I went defensive.

Famous
    My level 29 team just drew 3 matches in a row in league. The results were 1:1, 3:3 and 2:2. All matches were not boring. No team in this league could start a winning steak after round 2. I am excited with severe competitions.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I saw worst, way more draws in consecutive games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I saw worst, way more draws in consecutive games.
    My teams are some of these conservative teams. In this season, my teams will face a lot of teams which has much better starting 11 than my team. I used a lot very defensive tactics, and try to lower scoring. In these matches, my first goal is a draw, and next is stealing a match. Actually, I enjoy playing with slightly stronger teams.

Maybe there are more defensive mind managers now.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    My teams are some of these conservative teams. In this season, my teams will face a lot of teams which has much better starting 11 than my team. I used a lot very defensive tactics, and try to lower scoring. In these matches, my first goal is a draw, and next is stealing a match. Actually, I enjoy playing with slightly stronger teams.

Maybe there are more defensive mind managers now.
    Mou's laws..hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123