Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Players suffer fatigue after heavy training

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Situation

So i''ve been training players by green pack, i set Training Intensity to high and train him nonstop until he gets 2 more stars (roughly 100 skill points).

Then i notice that even though he's performing normally in matches and is being in completely good shape, his skill point gain after each match drops significantly (compared to before that Heavy training).

Before: he gets 90-120 % skill point each match (excluding bonus skill point from MoM).
    After: he gets only 40-60% skill point.

The same thing happens when he's trained in Practice Match/Cardio/Stretch.

I faced this situation before, in the last season i also put a striker in a heavy session to get him 1 more star, then his skill point gain became much lower, but now it's over, he's normal again and i dont know since when.

Question

The question is, how many days it take for a player to get back to his fast growing speed after a very heavy load of training?
    And does it requires some match/day off (completely no activity) for him to get back?
    This is normal when training or just happened because i set training intensity to High?

Looking 4ward for any pro's answer
    I always train practice match. Wait for about 7-10 seconds then train again. I generally bench my players for a day after powertraining, but only do so when there's no crunch game.
    legendqueen likes this.

It's a little strange, his training speed has recovered slightly this morning, now each match he gains 75% skill point (he's 7 star player)

@AAron: i did the same thing, put him out for 1 match, and his gain speed inscreased a bit, thanks for the tip!

I will usually stop power training when they reach 7 stars, in my short time on the game most players after that point seem to go a hell of a lot slower in training than before.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12