Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why are recommended players always Strikers -_-

My Escobar who is now trained to world class with 11 goals 12 assists AMR/ST c ability only cost me 35T and my defender cost me 49T so I suppose it's random or they made them more expensive?

Addicted
    Long time ago it was on my list.

I have no idea why it costs that much, but if he is a defender with multiple positions and SAs, it might not be a bad idea to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Can you post us a screen shot? It's not that I dont believe you but for 99 tokens I'd expect a world class striker/AMC/AMR with all 3 freekick/penalty/corner ability haha

I am just sad that development only seems to focus on the mobile device, with the big issue, and nothing is happening on the PC. so no recomended or live action for me I guess (bites tongue not to whine)

Why are recommended players always Strikers -_--download.jpg

talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    It does not have to be a bad thing Gert, you will never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I am just sad that development only seems to focus on the mobile device, with the big issue, and nothing is happening on the PC. so no recomended or live action for me I guess (bites tongue not to whine)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	58258

Famous
    No..I have 5 teams and they recommended different position for each team...

I guess the recommendation is only happened when you have a obviously week position(s)

Addicted
    i still don't get that>.<~ is this only in high LV??? i am only in LV 6

I saw it on my mobile 1 time only and now it's gone...

Still waiting for this feature...

I ve got this assorted selection twice (shows up approx. weekly): first time DMC/MC 19yrs Playmaker whom I bought and 2nd time some mixture of tempting AMx/ST guys (not bought).

I trained the guy to 8* relatively easily (but I have had already faster trainers) - his stats are great in relation to his position (midfielder) and in combination with my shadow striker I am able to see the Playmaker´s graphicon from time to time after scoring goal.

I hoped that the recommendations would target the weaknesses of my team (defenders) but I guess I was only lucky to get that DMC/MC Playmaker - usually most people get the AM/ST guys.

Overall, I wonder why is it so difficult to come across quality fast training defenders in the game...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast