Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why are recommended players always Strikers -_-

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Yet again Strikers with useless SAs - who wants a striker that takes FKs or Corners? You want them in the area on the other end of the kicks banging them in the net...
    Actually, st as setpiece taken perform better... I had a DC corner taker and have a ST corner taker... Latter has most assists in the team's history
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    my ST recommended player won't score.... i have play 4 games so far.... none goal from that ST =/= and maybe it is because generally ST has low production...
    when he is in ST position, the rating is only 6.7 -6.9 in the first 70 min... i moved him to AMR in later the match (his can play)... rating increase right away... (even didn't socre)

This time it's AMC... I have only one, and I rarely play them. Only the last one gave me a nod, but then the tokens...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Addicted
    AMC/MC look like good~ especially he has free kick~ my ST still not scoring....=.=!! i think i will play him in AMR tomorrow to try
    Gert Funck likes this.

Bulgarian!

Famous
    How often do you get those recommended players ? I got 1 set on the last day of previous season and that's it! Really frustrating !
    Gert Funck likes this.

I got the recommend player thing at the end of last season too for the first time. For ST's which I didn't need - and the fact that it was the second to last day of the season meant it wasn't worth it.

Day two of this season got a new set of players - all DMC's. A position I don't use, so to date they haven't been any good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    AMC/MC look like good~ especially he has free kick~ my ST still not scoring....=.=!! i think i will play him in AMR tomorrow to try
    Look at my tokens... Else he would find a place in my squad
    Bunzo likes this.

I bought one for the first time (ST) using this feature and so far he's looking good. Rating 8/9 each game. 39 tokens and no cash. I was struggling to find a ST by usual means so this was a good feature for me.

KFC Loella. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I bought one for the first time (ST) using this feature and so far he's looking good. Rating 8/9 each game. 39 tokens and no cash. I was struggling to find a ST by usual means so this was a good feature for me.

KFC Loella. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    39 token.... my ST was 79 token....in the last day of my LV6 =.=!! and right now... 6 game total...he only score 1 in CUP~ (his statistics before i brought him....131 goals in 131 match =.=!!! a big cheater ....)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast