Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Choosing Special Ability

Choosing Special Ability

I just power trained my 18 year old left footed CM and gave him his Scout 5th star and special ability playmaker.

I have just one Central Midfielder who actually assists in Pitry. I need assists from my CMs so I trained him.
    1. Will playmaker help?
    2. How well do your CMs do with goals/assists?

I was in two minds about training Simplicio or my ML/AML backup but chose to improve my centre mid as its my weakness.

Choosing Special Ability-image.jpg

The best we can do is try to compare... before, after train SA, and analyze how improve the players... by the way playmaker is my favourite SA for MC's, despite that I had 1 important player with this called Edgar Davids.... SA's are like all, have limits min./max. and can work better or not... let know us how work this player

Playmaker ability is actually my most successful sa but it seems to be unpopular.

I've now accumulated enough green packs to power train my ML/AML or continue training Simplicio or train a player I think might be a fast trainer ML/AML I'm bidding on :L

I think I'm addicted now.

Thank you, I'll let you know how he does in my CL game as he's banned in League match.

Here is Simplicio's stats currently. 7 games no goals & assists but decent form.

Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-29-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Sorry about all the pics but I could really use some insight.

Who should I power train?

Choosing Special Ability-aml.jpg

Coutinho has either foot which could help me if I give him Corner ability but I have world class Escobar who is right footed who can take them.

Tebily has all round stats, more skill points and is a year younger.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Sorry about all the pics but I could really use some insight.

Who should I power train?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AML.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	58267

Coutinho has either foot which could help me if I give him Corner ability but I have world class Escobar who is right footed who can take them.

Tebily has all round stats, more skill points and is a year younger.
    Stats, my friend, prove the players, 1 friendly against a really lower Q. in whch u can see if somebody can contribute in many goals, then another against a more or less = Q.

The idea is, that you have to see if theres one really well programmed. The game against lower Q will show u the truth. Participative players, can destroy the other team instantantly.
    Then against same Q. you will see if with these 5 stars that usually are enough to keep a level, both do contributions in some sense.
    To have a benefit, if, in the friendly against a lower Q. team, you see one of these 2 men doing a great job, then, powertrain this, because the internal base is ok, so, always, if one wanna create differance, been effective, train the best. The best, been better, wcan be decisive.

And till here my thesis. Good luck.

A very logical and sensible response, Thank you. Usually I only play friendlies against same level (25)

how low should I test against? say 20-23?

A very logical and sensible response, Thank you. Usually I only play friendlies against same level (25)

how low should I test against? say 20-23?
    with -3/4 levels the differance is enough to show who are the destructive players of the team.

Then too, the idea is, put a man in both fouls, if, theres one, and fail, prove another, till you see one that score, and score again, so you do more job Nedved was ma man in fouls, last season andwhen started the season too, since 2 days ago, when for some reason failed 3 fouls in a friendly of lower Q. Today selected Cech, and failed, 1 minute after, I changed to Beckham, and thank's that, I had the 3 points.
    So you know, contributions everywhere

By fouls, do you mean giving away a freekick?

By fouls, do you mean giving away a freekick?
    Aha, to pick freekicks, thats what I mean, in both positions the same player

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Aha, to pick freekicks, thats what I mean, in both positions the same player
    Oh you mean set them to take freekicks and corners and see which one does best in 90 minutes each?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast