Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?

CONTRADICTION— In 4-3N-3 formation the AMs score ZERO goals.

Jokes aside, my top scorer is AML/ML Marcio Franco. Has 14 goals in 7 league games. He is shadow striker. Yes, that's why the AMs score more. With the current trend the best formation should be 4-2-3-1 or 4-3N-2W-1. I'm training striker Rose AMC, just 2 cones away. But I play hexagon since I prefer partnerships.
    Last edited by Arion; 12-02-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    t11_fan likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

vad
    Apprentice
    Regardless of the realism, I decided to use the phenomenon in the cup final, and it was success.

Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-p1.jpgWhy AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-p2.jpg
    Gert Funck and Killroy like this.

All i think of is that they promoting recommadation player. Most if not all is striker although they come with duel role bt the main role is striker.
    I dont go for striker anymore just used 3-4 star they do the same job as 6star. Train only my aml/r.

Addicted
    well... yes...my AMR/AML score more...but my ST right now (the 1st recommendation....(the 2nd one still horrible right now...)) score some ...and he does more assist ...and he hold the best assist in my team =.=....just not sure why...but he is too "teamwork".....i mean...one-on-one facing the GK....he passes the ball.....some time....he pass to the one who will score(usually winger or AMC)....sometime...the ball is sent back to middle field which look like he is defensing more than attacking in opposite's box =.=

vad
    Apprentice
    and he hold the best assist in my team =.=....just not sure why
    Note that Nordeus algorithms include influence of the players of each other in formation. I.e. it does matter who is playing next to your player.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tr2anh View Post
    Attacking midfielders usually score more goals with shots from a far distance than the strikers.
    In my experiences:
    - Form 4-5-1V: AML/AMR have more goals than the lonely strikers
    - Form 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond): AMC has more goals than 1/2 strikers
    - Of course, AMC/L/R had more assists than ST

In fact I always love the attacking midfielders, in game, and in real life too
    LOL~ my ST has the top assist in my team =.= whole season 22 assist =.=!

52 assists for my ONLY ST during the previuos season (I always played 4-5-1V except for 2-3 matches). Well, my team was much stronger than all the competitors in the league, but still. The top goal scorer was AMR with 45 goals. Ridiculous stats

Why all this angst about strikers not scoring?

As long as the goals are coming from somewhere, does it matter who is scoring?
    Joseph Sjarifudin likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nope.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Why all this angst about strikers not scoring?

As long as the goals are coming from somewhere, does it matter who is scoring?
    Agree 100%, as long my team win, I don't care who make a goal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast