Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MC/r AMC/r ?

I generally play 4-2-2-2, and have only one AMC now. Luke Rose was trained a couple of days ago. He plays as an ST though. Trained him since it's useless to buy an AMC (unless he's a shadow striker), and I rarely play 4-2-3-1. But if you want wingers, then I highly recommend to buy AML/ML or AMR/MR, you can push them back for 4-4-2 and bring them up for 4-2-2-2. The only players that I'll buy for 1-position is DC, MC, ST since they're pretty much compulsory (unless you're gonna tank or play wide diamond, which doesn't have any MCs.)

I don't take many risks with players since I didn't had too. But try to improve the attacking skill for fullbacks and wing midfielders since they can play higher, but not lower. Then develop one MC's defensive skills more and the other's attacking skills. This way the defensive guy can drop down and the other can push up.

Or use arrows.
    Last edited by Arion; 12-07-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    Here's from a pretty old guide (but I still find it useful):

Using a player outside their natural position should be avoided whenever possible, but isn’t the end of the world as long as it’s not too far away from that position vertically or horizontally (but not in diagonal, except for strikers).

So a DMC will make a decent DC, DML, DMR and MC and a ST will make a decent AMC, AML and AMR. Just don’t do this too often or the player’s form will drop.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-opponent.html

Maybe things have changed. But if you are going to use your player out of position, remember to keep an eye on his form.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12