Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MC/r AMC/r ?

MC/r AMC/r ?

Hello guys, I bought really good ml and mr for m 4-4-2 formation. Im wondering if it makes big difference to put ML to AML or MR to AMR in case i want to play 4-5-1v style for example ? Logically it shouldnt make big difference but dunno if it is in-game. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    Hello guys, I bought really good ml and mr for m 4-4-2 formation. Im wondering if it makes big difference to put ML to AML or MR to AMR in case i want to play 4-5-1v style for example ? Logically it shouldnt make big difference but dunno if it is in-game. Thanks
    I only buy DC's-MC's-ST's and as AMC I select a MC or ST, just have a possession penalty of 1% or 2% but 90% cases do not have bad effect.

Only in few cases, for example use MC as DMC can result in more fouls or a penalty but that depend of the internal configuration of the player, because a MC programmed to help well in defense usually do not do these mistakes.
    So you know, no problema.
    Good luck^^

Famous
    In the past, I occasionally push MR or ML up and don't find any major problem.

Now all my teams always keeps 4 wingers including 2 AMR and 2 AML. These players are key players of my teams for a long time.. All these players have dual role. I prefer 1 or 2 of them can also play AMC and other can play MR or ML.

With these players in team, I usually play 4-5-1v or 4-3n-2(AMR/AML)-1, but can switch to other formation like 4-4-2 easily. This greatly improve flexibility. I do not want too many AMC because I personally do not like formation focusing in central. Besides, for example, with a AMC/AMR and AMR/MR can play together with least conflict in positions.

So, krish. I dont know if you understand me corectly, If player is strictly ML so not ML/AML like some players have (like 2 position). Im talking about 1 position player for example ML, is it problem to play on AML spot or its not ? Sorry for missuderstood.

Part which confused me is that i just saw on transfer market that there is ML-AML player ( with 2 positions ) so dunno if I can push ML to AML anymore if he is strictly ML. Thanks
    Last edited by narc; 12-07-2015 at 04:31 AM.

Banned
    I have tried this and this team has a certain effect

If u think of switching from 442 to 451v in match, u should buy ML/AML and MR/AMR from the start
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    So, krish. I dont know if you understand me corectly, If player is strictly ML so not ML/AML like some players have (like 2 position). Im talking about 1 position player for example ML, is it problem to play on AML spot or its not ? Sorry for missuderstood.

Part which confused me is that i just saw on transfer market that there is ML-AML player ( with 2 positions ) so dunno if I can push ML to AML anymore if he is strictly ML. Thanks
    I understand you perfectly, thats why I explain, that I use MC or ST (with single role) , as AMC, and for 1 player in position with yellow or orange triangle, believe me, it doesn't matter.

Different if you use 3-4-5 players in a position not trained, then maybe you will see a negative effect in chances, but for 1 player, no.

Famous
    Should not be a big problem...i did it sometimes too... I have 1 aml/ml and 1 only ml player..when the guy with 2 roles had red card or injured, i use the one with ml as aml and it worked perfectly well..maybe 1-2% quality dropped ..not the big deal...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-07-2015 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I understand you perfectly, thats why I explain, that I use MC or ST (with single role) , as AMC, and for 1 player in position with yellow or orange triangle, believe me, it doesn't matter.

Different if you use 3-4-5 players in a position not trained, then maybe you will see a negative effect in chances, but for 1 player, no.
    Like my old match, I put DL position player to DMR position while match

MC/r AMC/r ?-oop.jpg
    khris likes this.

Famous
    I heard many successful attempts to use players in 2nd positions. But testing should be necessary to verify if the player can adapt to the position in related formation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast