Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Decrease Quality

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Too much love, I can not sell all this people.... they did a lot for me
    keep your beloved players and sell those you know are gonna be runners up/replaced next season
    yeah, I 'm full of love but not for every body
    There are three groups ,
    - my beloved young, fast trainers
    (I keep them for 5-6 seasons, giving extra position or sa,
    also change their names, giving Greeks stars and legends for TIGRAN and Brazilians for NIK FC)
    - the 0T, low q, academy players
    - and the veterans/mercenaries, 5* players I buy and sell in the end of the season

team day 2
    Decrease Quality-team-d2.jpg

team day 27
    Decrease Quality-team-d27.jpg

team day 28
    Decrease Quality-team-last-day.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My beloved are.... 6-7-8 players with contract... LOL I can not sell the DL, DR, MC's pfff lolo really... not easy... I will see tomorrow night after the last league match..

I can not sell the DL, DR, MC's pfff lolo really... not easy.
    yeah, I know.
    So, what I do about my mercenaries is :
    - try to find if possible (or spending some more T), players with many positions and sa
    - not giving them the earning sp of the season, so to keep them as high 5* players (but not early 6* players)
    - start selling after my final or trying to get ride 1-2 of them before my finals if I have 12-13 good players squad
    - try to find the young ones (but not necessary, the expensive, fast trainers), so to use the "sell now" option - with a little money loss of course
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-12-2015 at 01:06 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Please can you advise is this good for cup for next season?/??
    Attachment 59066
    It is your decision. If you really want to sell someone, then I wouldn't sell more than this DC-DMC (which is on auction) and your 5* MC from 1st squad. But that means you need to buy someone before 1st cup match.
    I've reached 1/2 finals of the cup in this and in last season with almost 6* avQ squads without decreasing avQ before season start.
    I think your squad shouldn't have problems next season, it is stronger than mine. I have had plenty of scouts, but I didn't have 7* player(s).

Btw. my abandonned Celtic team with half-reserve line-up and some weird formation won the cup few seasons ago. After I restarted playing with that team, I couldn't believe they won the cup without me and without the best players in 1st squad.
    So you can never know with the cup. Good luck in next season.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 12-12-2015 at 01:02 PM.
    Ex top eleven player

AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Please can you advise is this good for cup for next season?/??
    with 14 red boosters and 1 green forget the cup or the treble
    Buy some more 5* players tomorrow and concentrate to the league and CH.L.

Addicted
    i am tired to rebuild the team...it just costly and need to bid all the time at the beginning of the season....since LV 5, i am building a team for next season which all my players are in 7 star at week two... and at the end of the season, they are half way toward the next star.... my sub are always 6 star... just focus on Ch L and league..... and i won those title in this two season (and CUP.... the first two round i was already out~LOL)

i might change my sub in the week two if i don't like them, but usually, not using lots of token to get a good player~ and now, i just need to get 2 DC and a GK for sub in the next season ~ and i am done on the market~
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 12-13-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12