Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Decrease Quality

Decrease Quality

Decrease Quality-decrease-q.jpg

The contracts of the 9* and 8* are still pending to renovation... so maybe I can do something to decrease Quality for a easy cup as ma sub's really are not what I want....

How many "actual" players should I keep as max. to have a successful reduction of Q. and a lower Cup Level?

Well, I am not sure if will sell many players but maybe, I try... for one time in 39 seasons..... LOL

last I heard, the players out of contract are still calculated within the best 14

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    last I heard, the players out of contract are still calculated within the best 14
    Then no way LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Me and Buff made a test and it seems that the calculation for the cup is with those players with expiring contracts and not the given 3*, 33 y.o. veterans.
    So you must sell them today, keep about 8-9 players and buy 5-6 3* players today
    khris and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Me and Buff made a test and it seems that the calculation for the cup is with those players with expiring contracts and not the given 3*, 33 y.o. veterans.
    So you must sell them today, keep about 8-9 players and buy 5-6 3* players today
    Please can you advise is this good for cup for next season?/??
    Decrease Quality-squad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Keep 14 player averange at 4 star (you can click on Qty to sort and make some math), so while new season start your 14 player averange only 3 star, but if you can make 2 star at next season then better but will take more cost for rebuild squad.

I always do this way if wanna take Cup and try to win triple crown, since Cup always make problem coz must play with +2 ~ +4 level if I don't lower my team quality.

All up to you, this only my personal experience

Decrease Quality-lv8-cup.jpg

Final

Decrease Quality-s8-cup-final-result.jpg

Decrease Quality-s7.png
    Decrease Quality-s8.png
    Last edited by Joseph Sjarifudin; 12-12-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and AramRonaldo7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Too much love, I can not sell all this people.... they did a lot for me LOL

This thing makes me think in the Stockholm syndrome, when one kidnap you and finally you are his friend because really spent many time together meanwhile kidnaped lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Too much love, I can not sell all this people.... they did a lot for me LOL

This thing makes me think in the Stockholm syndrome, when one kidnap you and finally you are his friend because really spent many time together meanwhile kidnaped lol
    Guys, you're trying to lower Q too much, selling players you could have kept. I know there is purpose and it has effect when you have low Q players, they really do difference, but still, for me that's too much. I'd have max. 5-6 players to lower Q in team, more is too much for my.
    My Celtic this season was 3rd in cup, CL winner and (probably) 2nd in the league without avQ decrease, very high 5* avQ. My other team Dnipro had same result last season with similar Q squad.
    I have plan to decrease avQ of my main team with few academy players, now I have 2x 2* players there.but I won't sell my top players today to decrease Q.
    Ex top eleven player

keep your beloved players and sell those you know are gonna be runners up/replaced next season
    Joseph Sjarifudin likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squad.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	59066
    Not really, you still have 12 players of high Q, I'd guess you will be drawn with teams a few levels above you.
    This is how drastic you have to go, plan ahead by keeping youth academy players for their whole career
    Decrease Quality-cup.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast