Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

8-0 in CL. Beckham scored 4 goals from freekicks, of 5 goals that he did. I did not attend, but, we finish in 1st place of the group, 18 points 36 goals scored and 2 recived.

1-4 victory to put us back up to 2nd with a point behind 1st and my suspended Pitry is back in the team. I think I might give the 4-5-1v another go.
    Two days and I play 1st place, hopefully I can get back on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Congratulations! You started on Christmas Day?
    Almost! Christmas Eve thank you.

Back in the day when Craciot, July Fourth and ect ect were around.

Day 13 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals at home to 5th place, lots of huffing and puffing from both sides, but no product. 0-0 draw does not help Casuals in particular, and they find themselves in 2nd place on goal difference.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL group match 6

We tried ND against 4 3n 1 2 and it is much better for my team than 4-3n-2-1. A easy win.
    Dominating the whole match.

Day 13 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

A puzzling and annoying home defeat in the final Group match - best to get it over now rather than in one of the Knockout stage matches...

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-hl-round-6.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-ms-round-6.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-pr-round-6.jpg

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-cl-group-tables-final.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won c/l game 2-1@ home
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Atlético Kolkata Day 13 Report

A (belated) Merry Christmas! Today's gift is qualification to the last 16 after dropping out last season.

A 1-1 draw with Ubuntu FC away saw Atlético Kolkata qualify even before the other match is played, since we had better head-to-head record against Spartak FC (3-3 home, 2-0 win away). A free kick saw us concede a goal in the 22'. The equaliser (which was no less than a winner) came from a corner from A. Baert, a new signing:
    It was headed into the goal by Hendrawan, who's now scoring goals. The final standings: A remarkable comeback. They deserved it.

In the league we cruised to a 3-0 victory as we carried on our away day. Brett headed Baert's corner in the 9'. Later on, Anis scored in 35'. In the 50', Andrew John, another new signing, scored:
    Last edited by Arion; 12-26-2015 at 01:24 AM.
    talisman likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Last season 2nd in League
    Semifinalist in CL
    Preliminary stage in cup,
    Current level 5
    Budget as per situation
    Replacing 3 star players in the end of the season
    Before the season I have no goals but now I'm thinking to clinch the league title!!!
    Current progress League 1st, CL qualified for last 16, cup lost home game by 1-2 in round of 16
    Don't replace the low quality players at the end of season, else be ready for a harder Cup draw.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Arion@ my 3* star players are not so good, I will keep 4* players in squad next season they will become 3*

Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast