Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    @Joseph, u earned nearly 30M through ticket sale? Whats the maximum ticket rate in ur level ?

Rookie
    I'm third in league, I lost last 2 games intentionally( because I tried different formation when I know i will not win league so as a result i came down to third place)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    @Joseph, u earned nearly 30M through ticket sale? Whats the maximum ticket rate in ur level ?
    My ticket price = 17 for League - 21 for CL & Cup, stadium capacity 73K (Lv9 stadium) max fans attend 69K

Season 74 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg

Next season I'll raise ticket by 2, so 19 for league - 23 for CL and Cup, if still can reach max fans then I'll add 1 till fans drop and lower it

Season 74 - Are you ready?-te-stadium.jpg
    Last edited by Joseph Sjarifudin; 01-09-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Level 22 Team

I'm happy that my team won my rival in the last league match and secured the 3rd place. For the first time, the difference in team average quality between 2 teams are narrowed to 6.0q. But I still start my 4-star MC over two 6 star MC. So the actual quality difference is actually larger. The 4 star MC did not disappoint me. He was the MOM despite that he played against all 7 star players.
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-capture-20160109-204743.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-capture-20160109-205614.jpg

Though I wanted to win my rival, I worried that they would lose the league champion because of this. He was lucky that the 2nd place team could not win in league match. His team still got league trophy.

I satisfied with the league 3rd place and the overall performance of the team in this season.
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-table-beauty.jpg

Level 30 Team

Though this team was the 1st runner up in Champion League, its performance was poor near the end of the season.
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-table-bulldog.jpg

Famous
    Sorry for duplicate posting. Deleted.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-09-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Sorry for duplicate posting. Deleted.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Day 28 - Palace teams report.

The big match in the Level 26 League ended in disappointment for Palace Casuals, going down to a late goal in a 1-2 defeat away at their rivals for the Championship, and they will have to settle for the Runner-Up spot.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-hl-round-26.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-ms-round-26.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-pr-round-26.jpg

Palace Terriers ended up their League season with a home romp against a heavy-attack formation, Andre Forsmark taking advantage of the free-kicks given away by the opposition and claiming MoM.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-league-hl-round-26.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-league-ms-round-26.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-league-pr-round-26.jpg

Right-winger Declan McGranaghan played his 50th match for the Terriers

Season 74 - Are you ready?-pt-declan-mcgranaghan-50.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-09-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Drew away in lge 2-2 and finished15 pts clear in end
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    and the reserves are also so lucky to recieve gifts of freak results from Nordeus
    Attachment 60639

you are making it hard to like your game Nordeus

really considering if there is a future for me in this game
    Always going to be difficult once you went down to 10-men so early...
    Gert Funck and Brian Dang like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Palace Terriers Season 07 Review.

Palace Terriers' seventh season in Top Eleven was their most successful to date, winning the League Championship and losing a Champions League Final by the narrowest of margins. Terriers gained their most number of points, most goals scored and least goals conceded in a League season, but were still pushed to the limit by a determined challenger who only ceded the title with a couple of adverse results right at the death.

With League and Champions League campaigns meaning the team were playing three matches every two days, there had to be a certain amount of squad rotation and all of the squad played at least 10 matches each. From the original 19-player squad at the start of the season, 5 were released and 6 more brought in, all in the defence and midfield, with an emphasis on the latter as the injury rate amongst the central midfield was extremely high in the first three weeks of the season. In all, there were 10 individual injuries during the season, for 39 days total.

For the Cup, we will draw a discrete veil over the first couple of days of the season, two defeats meaning a Casuals-ish Preliminary Round exit that in hindsight allowed the team to be more determined in the two remaining competitions.

The League final table makes satisfying reading

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-final.jpg

...and several appearances in the player rankings

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-top-scorers.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-top-passers.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-top-rated.jpg

The final playing squad, season and Terriers career statistics

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-player-stats-final.jpg

Palace Terriers Player of the Season - a lot of debate over this one, although there were players with better match ratings, it was the fact that this player kept doing his job while receiving less-than-stellar ratings tipped the balance in his favour.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-pos-bruno-linares.jpg

Season 74 - Are you ready?-club-stats-s07-final.jpg

End of the league, see you next season.