Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Strikers not scoring

Strikers not scoring

Is anyone else having this problem? I've had this problem for the last 4 seasons and my wingers are the only players who scores.sorry for my english

Rookie
    Same situation here

Maybe u should buy fast trainer aml/amr or amc and give them st role. If u play attack from flank try change to mixed.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 12-22-2015 at 02:22 PM.

My ST plays like MC, they pass around even when through on goal, AM(x) scores all the goals

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

My strikers chase butterflies. They've acquired quite the collection. Would you like to see?

Palace Casuals' strikers seem to be there for their nuisance value only, all the goals are coming from MC and AML/AMR, and set-pieces. (Level 26)

Palace Terriers' strikers are scoring with reassuring regularity, the best one has a goal-a-game, the other two have a couple of matches off then score braces and hat-tricks... (Level 7)
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Took me a while to find a striker who scores but they seem to be rare.

Addicted
    I played friendly game against very weak team...i won 13:0 but still nothing from ST ~LOL

my ST always works like a defender in other team~ one-one-one and send the ball back to MC~
    ST + the assist suggestion both works like a spy in the team~ LOL

if the day ST score...that is the day like winning a lottery~haha~ put wingers on...forget the ST~ they are spy~

Dreamer
    I have noticed strikers are doing badly so I have just bought AML and AMR 18 yo NGE lads and give them shadow striker ability ... they are on fire ... both have scored 12 goals this season and murdering every opposition s defence as nothing.....
    The striker I have is only fashionable guy who likes good cars , sexy girls and lots of alcohol (Lord Bendtner type)
    Gert Funck and Duncton like this.

Strikers not scoring-defense-scoreee.jpg

1st goal in min 12 of Helen... then these 9...when ST passes to ST then shooted and went out LOL

I am thinking now that I will prove to deactivate the red arrows.... maybe they are of picnic out of the field xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast