Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Reserves had a great CL match, hattrick by Bondi .. and YES.. a striker goal

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2016-01-16-14_30_04-start.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-2016-01-16-14_30_33-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Keep fighting, it's too early to throw in the towel on your league. I would definitely throw all your weight towards your CL.
    That's what I'm doing at the moment.

And I won't give up on league just yet. Those draws were actually good results and I still have to play the weaker teams.

Am I the only one so far not experiencing problems with my striker scoring?

My main striker, Hayden Foster, has just hit his 26th goal of the season so far, from 11 games.

I notice that the AMR's and AML's do tend to be scoring a hell of a lot more than strikers at the moment as a general rule, but my star player has not stopped at all yet. Lets hope it continues.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    That's what I'm doing at the moment.

And I won't give up on league just yet. Those draws were actually good results and I still have to play the weaker teams.
    Yesssssss....Fight for it man!!! I strongly believe U can make it man!!!!
    Actually last 6-7 seasons (It could be becoz of the high level league) I am always at the league that there are not much different between the league leaders and the top 5 bottoms in term of quality... But I still always manage to finish at least TOP3...
    Wiesse and Duncton like this.

Lost lge game 3-0 @ home to best side in lge plus they had a red card go figure
    talisman likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    I have no doubt that this is s beast; maybe this is because you use 442 and rely more on your ST? Sorry maybe you have changed your main formation though.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Am I the only one so far not experiencing problems with my striker scoring?

My main striker, Hayden Foster, has just hit his 26th goal of the season so far, from 11 games.

I notice that the AMR's and AML's do tend to be scoring a hell of a lot more than strikers at the moment as a general rule, but my star player has not stopped at all yet. Lets hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Am I the only one so far not experiencing problems with my striker scoring?.
    Surely you are taking the piss, he's a 10 star player.If he didn't score, this game would be irreparably broken. Douche.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

CL group match 3

The game of many wide shots. Oh men oh men. My team must be shamed.

7' Sanchez
    23' Uzun
    49' Coquelin assist Oxlade chamberlain

Last edited by Wiesse; 01-16-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    talisman, Duncton and Brian Dang like this.

Day 7 - Palace Casuals Champions League report.

Palace Casuals played at home against the bottom team in the Group. Straightforward win, no problems...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-hl-round-3.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-cl-group-b-table-round-3.png

The mobile App turfed up a trio of recommended players - ST-ST-ST/AM- again, this time the AM- player was an AMR.

In the continuance of the ST poor rating/non-scoring saga with respect to the Casuals strike force, the Management had been considering replacing one of the existing STs in an effort to liven things up a bit. As there is a dearth of any decent players in the transfer market, or decent players that weren't the subject of a bidding frenzy, the Management was looking at an ST in the Scout list. As the middle recommendation was of comparable characteristics and 10T cheaper than the one in the Scout list, the Management decided to take a chance...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-pc-jason-purse-49t.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-16-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Added CL Group Table
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Day 7 report
    It's a great day for FC Bayern
    First match we beat CL group opponent by 2-1 who have better quality than me,
    then second match we won league match by 2-0 against same quality opponent!!
    My AMC injured for a day and only ST injured for 4 days that I heeld him already,
    Singed 18y old 4* DR for 9.27M
    talisman and Brian Dang like this.

Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast