Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

3 years and all that farming, no wonder you need to brag to justify all the time you spent ignoring videos.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    No but I do have about 5 players with 1 year left on his contract. Shall I renew theirs? I can't explain it, I had a really good League against some really good opponents and did well. Now I'm playing against good teams in poor form and still losing leads.
    I have dropped my GK as he has been really poor.

Tomorrow I play a tough Cup opponent and my confidence has taken a knock. I can't even rely on counter formations anymore. Even my right winger got a 6 today and he's never had a 6 rating before.

Here is our teams in comparison. Any advice would be appreciated.
    On this screen (or the mobile App equivalent), if you have any with '?' or '1' in the highlighted column, renew their contracts.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-contract-details.jpg

Your opponent is playing 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond, my usual counter-formation is 3N-1(DMC)-4-1(AMC)-1, starting Normal/Middle/Short/Counter, changing as circumstances go (Attack/No counter if losing, Defensive if winning). If you keep running into traffic in their defence, change to Mixed focus and/or passing to give your players more latitude.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-16-2016 at 07:13 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    3 years and all that farming, no wonder you need to brag to justify all the time you spent ignoring videos.
    You really are a sad bitter prick.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Well Im level 38 at the moment and I've had Foster in my team since he was 18 yr old (In fact if you click in the siggy text below this post you will see I have a thread about him) so I will take your assumption that I will have disappeared from this game within 3 seasons with the respect it deserves.

Maybe you shouldn't make so many assumptions in future.
    Seriously, that's all you took from that?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    On this screen (or the mobile App equivalent), if you have any with '?' or '1' in the highlighted column, renew their contracts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Contract Details.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	61038

Your opponent is playing 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond, my usual counter-formation is 3N-1(DMC)-4-1(AMC)-1, starting Normal/Middle/Short/Counter, changing as circumstances go (Attack/No counter if losing, Defensive if winning). If you keep running into traffic in their defence, change to Mixed focus and/or passing to give your players more latitude.
    Thank you. I took a lot from that which may help me in other games.

One problem, I can't use flat 4 midfield as Escobar my best player is AMR/ST.

Ah I see, 1 year on mobile equals "?" on desktop. Ok, all renewed, hopefully they repay their wages in performances. Thank you.

Wauw actually a great result without winning. The opponent was much stronger and we were even.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-01-16-21-11-55.jpg

6 days injury to a profile.. Damn..
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-img_20160116_211309.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-img_20160116_212230.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-16-2016 at 07:24 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I'm getting tired of this...

Can I remind Kynan and HoofDaddy of the Forum Rules:

2. Courtesy and Respect

Forum Content must be civil and where possible it should be courteous. The Top Eleven Forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between people that play Top Eleven or that have an interest in Top Eleven. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to quit, signing or +1’ing a thread is not constructive and is not permitted. Top Eleven has a zero tolerance policy for content that violates the rules in this section.

Do not act in an abusive, disrespectful, harassing or otherwise hostile manner and do not haze or attack others. Do not discuss politics or religion as they do not relate to Top Eleven and have a tendency to cause flame wars.

Do not discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct. Do not incite, promote or endorse legal actions or boycotts against Top Eleven or any other entity. Do not share personally identifiable information.

If you want to continue your snipefest please take it off the Forum.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled programme.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won c/l away game 9-0 with reserves
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I'm getting tired of this...

Can I remind Kynan and HoofDaddy of the Forum Rules:

2. Courtesy and Respect

Forum Content must be civil and where possible it should be courteous. The Top Eleven Forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between people that play Top Eleven or that have an interest in Top Eleven. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to quit, signing or +1’ing a thread is not constructive and is not permitted. Top Eleven has a zero tolerance policy for content that violates the rules in this section.

Do not act in an abusive, disrespectful, harassing or otherwise hostile manner and do not haze or attack others. Do not discuss politics or religion as they do not relate to Top Eleven and have a tendency to cause flame wars.

Do not discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct. Do not incite, promote or endorse legal actions or boycotts against Top Eleven or any other entity. Do not share personally identifiable information.

If you want to continue your snipefest please take it off the Forum.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled programme.
    It is good to remind people sometimes what the forum is for, it's not to compare who got the biggest ....., come on gonna we got help each other here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Thank you. I took a lot from that which may help me in other games.

One problem, I can't use flat 4 midfield as Escobar my best player is AMR/ST.

Ah I see, 1 year on mobile equals "?" on desktop. Ok, all renewed, hopefully they repay their wages in performances. Thank you.
    If you really need to play Escobar (I would in your situation), either play him as the ST or instead of the MR in the AMR position, but with a Blue (defensive) arrow so he keeps an eye on the opposition ML. If anything, it will keep the opposing manager wondering what you're up to.

I used to keep the last year contract players hanging on renewing their contracts until the 3rd day of the following season (bearing in mind that I couldn't play them in the first two Cup matches) and it didn't affect their performance. It seems that Nordeus have put in a change that now affects their performance - last year's resurgence for Casuals was the first time for quite a while I've renewed the contracts at the start of the season (as an experiment) instead of letting them hang on. This season did the same and both Casuals and Terriers are playing the same as Casuals did last season.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-16-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast