Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

I want Goat Head achievement, and fail again

Season 75 - Are you ready?-bid-war-16-round.jpg
    talisman likes this.

Day 2 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals progress to the next round of the Cup!!

After a first half that resembled the 1st Leg, the Casuals Management threw caution to the wind and turned the team out in the second half with hard attacking orders - right-back Joao Azevedo found his way round the back of the visitors' defence and crossed the ball for Andy Bayunu to ram the ball home and level the aggregate score, then Bayunu took a speculative shot from 25 yards out and left the 'keeper rooted to the spot. Having eased off to defensive orders for the last part of the match, Azevedo repeated his earlier feat, but this time it was defender Radmus Sadi who headed the ball home to make sure of the win. The goalkeepers had engaged in their own little private war in the first half, trading off saves, Casuals' Jose Maria Rojo losing 3-4 but being awarded MoM anyway...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-cup-hl-pr2.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-cup-ms-pr2.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-cup-pr-pr2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-11-2016 at 06:33 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Day 2 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals progress to the next round of the Cup!!

After a first half that resembled the 1st Leg, the Casuals threw caution to the wind and turned the team out in the second half with hard attacking orders - right-back Joao Azevedo found his way round the back of the visitors' defence and crossed the ball for Andy Bayunu to ram the ball home and level the aggregate score, then Bayunu took a speculative shot from 25 yards out and left the 'keeper rooted to the spot. Having eased off to defensive orders for the last part of the match, Azevedo repeated his earlier feat, but this time it was defender Radmus Sadi who headed the ball home to make sure of the win. The goalkeepers had engaged in their own little private war in the first half, trading off saves, Casuals' Jose Maria Rojo losing 3-4 but being awarded MoM anyway
    It's the opposite case for Atlético Kolkata we lost the 2nd leg 2-1 away, after leading 1-0 from a goal by John in 39'. They scored in 63' and 75'. Agg 1-3

BTW this is our Day 2 report
    talisman, El Pistolero and Wiesse like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I want Goat Head achievement, and fail again
    I 'm lv18 but staying from time to time, so when we 'll be in the same lv, we 'll go together for the goat.
    Deal ?

I 'm gonna post some time my fail
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Season 75 - Are you ready?-t40-cup-r1-match-2.jpg

well, a little bit abandoned despite +4 levels.

Omg! We did it, we beat our arch enemy Castle in the first round cup. Thanks to all the great supporters, that made this possible.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-img_20160111_220422.jpg
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-img_20160111_220505.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Phoenix United advance through the Cup with 17-0 aggregate. 10-0 with Tebily scoring 4, Ferreiro x2, Escobar x2 and new signing Algueda with x2 from the bench. Tebily (AML) has 8 goals in 2 games lol.

I supported an underdog and he was kind enough to return the favour despite me being the stronger opponent in my game so that was nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm lv18 but staying from time to time, so when we 'll be in the same lv, we 'll go together for the goat.
    Deal ?

I 'm gonna post some time my fail
    What's this achievement? I should really pay more attention to them

Lost away leg 2-1 so out 5-4 agg
    talisman and Wiesse like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Day 2 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers travelled to their opponents for their 2nd Leg Cup Preliminary Round match, and were set up with defensive/counter orders in order to protect their 2-goal advantage from the 1st Leg. The opposition manager obviously thought that his was a lost cause, as he didn't turn up, leaving Terriers with the run of the park.
    Two long-distance shots won it for the Terriers, and they progress to the next round 6-2 on aggregate.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-cup-hl-pr2.jpg

Not bad stats for a defensive team...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-cup-ms-pr2.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-cup-pr-pr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast