Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Unbelievable!

Escobar equalised 2 minutes after Champions League opponent scored then scored again 83rd minute.

2-1 home result so will have to be wary in away game.

League round 21

A strange game. We played 4-5-1 v style and the ND.

5' Sanchez assist Wilshere
    35' Giminez
    53' Ozil assist Wilshere

Drew away in lge 1-1 on Sunday
    Won home in lge 2-1 yesterday
    Gert Funck, talisman and Wiesse like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    We did what now. Hiding the ball and loosing 0-3 does not go hand in hand Ass manager.

So pretty much out of the cup now and we could have beaten the two other teams
    Spent so much time hiding the ball, no time to do what they should do with it...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League game went well with some rotation. Playing bottom placed club and winning 1-5

Tebily with 3 assists and 1 goal
    Vlad for short lol my sub MR
    Pitry
    Akabla
    And DR sub Martins

Semi final soon and resting as many booked players as I can so Escobar on the bench

Cup 1/2 final match 2

And we are trough the final.
    AGG 3-0

27' Sanchez

Congratulations Wiesse and everyone who make it through on this forum

My 36 game unbeaten run came to an end today as Phoenix United lost 2-1 and went through to the final on aggregate (2-4)
    I did rest a couple of players due to bookings but couldn't stop Zaki being banned for the final.

My next game is Champions League Semi Final second leg at 10am tomorrow. Currently leading 2-1.

Ready for season 75

Day 24 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals played at home against 12th place and after an early scare, worked their way to a 7-1 victory. Of course, it does help if the opposing team fails to keep eleven players on the pitch...

The Casuals Management decided to give a couple of forward players some match time, and right-sided attacking midfielder Andy Bayunu and striker Jason Purse came back into the squad, and both gave the Management a headache in team selection for next match.

Bayunu registered early, providing an assist for the 5th minute goal scored by right-back Joao Azevedo, before the visitors struck back out of the blue with a 30 yard shot which evaded the attentions of 'keeper Milan Sedlacek. Then the fireworks started - the visitors' right midfielder fouled and gave Mario Dinamarca a chance with a set-piece, but his cross was handled in the area by the right-back, and he was sent off as a consequence. Andre Faisca converted the spot-kick, then 4 minutes later the right-midfielder transgressed again, and received his second yellow card, followed by the red. Dinamarca's direct free-kick was nudged out for a corner and Bayunu headed home Azevedo's quadrant kick. The Casuals Management then decided to take advantage of the visitors' lack of right-sided players by changing the home team's orders to 'use the left flank'.

Into the second half, and Faisca volleyed home a pass from Purse to increase the lead, then the Management decided to make a striker substitution as Purse, while being a provider, wasn't putting the ball into the net. Ergo, as soon as the 'Save' button was pressed, Purse headed home a corner from Bayunu. Within a minute of coming on, replacement striker Philip Deery had headed in a cross from Faisca and with three minutes to go, a foul on the very edge of the area caused Deery to vacate the pitch injured and Faisca completed his hat-trick with his second penalty of the match.

Palace Casuals stay at the top of the table, and as the previous leaders, now in second, lost their match today, their advantage has increased to four points.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-hl-round-22.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-ms-round-22.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-pr-round-22.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-02-2016 at 06:03 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast