Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

My B team has a pay off for the title in 2 hrs so im hoping for back to back titles for them but my A team is in a final so id rather my A retained their double but im greedy so i want both lol
    my B team "the Lions"
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-lions.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-lionss.jpg

Thanks mate,i already had the orders like you said so great minds think alike lol.thanks for your reply n input,always thankful ~Dar
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-capture.jpgps you have a class team

ps if i can find any of your teams id be happy to friend you,is there a way to find you or others that post here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 75 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg  

Season 10, day 27/28 report

WIn CL Final, play against friend, thanks @Niko for support

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s10-cl-final-stat.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s10-cl-final-highlight.jpg

League table, still have a chance in 2 last match

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s10-league-table-day-27.jpg

Sorry I have one question
    Which one is better?
    1-train for special ability?
    2_ normal training?
    Tnx

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hedayatm96 View Post
    Sorry I have one question
    Which one is better?
    1-train for special ability?
    2_ normal training?
    Tnx

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Train normal 'skills'
    hedayatm96 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I am delight that 3 late goals help my Level 31 team won the 3rd place team and sealed as the league champion.
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-bulldog-win-highlight.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-bulldog-win-stat.jpg

This is an amazing, roller coaster like season. After the 11th league round, my team was at 11th place, with 4W3D4L. It is quite incredible that it improved to 17W4D4L after 25th round.
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-bulldog-chart.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-bulldog-leaguetable.jpg

When this season began, my midfielders and wingers played quite well in terms of match ratings. However, my strikers and wingers were not efficient in scoring. My defenders were comparatively low in quality and played inconsistently. I wanted to replace some defenders with some high quality young players but competitions in auctions of these players were keen. Finally, I turned to find older (24+) defenders. Eventually, I built a team with old defenders and young midfield and attacking players. After a consistent starting lineup is established, the team performance improved dramatically. It had a run of 10 consecutive league victories and is still unbeaten in second half season. I hope it will not lose tomorrow to complete full unbeaten half season.

My current plan is turning this team to a 3 star team in future, then maintain the team quality in that level and play in 3 star average leagues.

My Level 23 team was just defeated by the bottom team. This likely killed its hope for league champion. Now I have to forget about this and prepare for CL Final 10 minutes later.
    Duncton, Killroy, talisman and 3 others like this.

Very happy!! After 21 seasons and some title, Psg Finally won the treble its was a great season, thanks for all the support!!!

Dreamer
    Always nice if your strategy works out exactly as you'd hoped it would. 4-4-2 with long passing. Goals from both strikers.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-tactic02.jpg
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-tactic01.jpg

7 points behind 7th place with two games to go, so I decided to tank. But tonight I'm playing the league leader and I'm determined to beat him. Our first game ended in a draw.

Pro
    ZZZZZZZ again I lost the CL final after penalties. I know I am Dutch and penalties are not our strong suit but 4 lost finales due to penalties is just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7