Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games

Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    I want to ask the mods to auto close these posts.. It's getting annoying and doesn't contribute to the community. It's just garbish
    I made a topic a long time ago about this: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-kicked.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    I want to ask the mods to auto close these posts.. It's getting annoying and doesn't contribute to the community. It's just garbish
    who is forcing you to read these posts?
    Besides...if suddenly many ppl write about the same problems, then isn't that a sign that things have suddenly changed?

Also, my point is not in me losing the game but the fact that my team didnt get a single shot on goal while the other guy had no goalkeeper in goal.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    who is forcing you to read these posts?
    Besides...if suddenly many ppl write about the same problems, then isn't that a sign that things have suddenly changed?

Also, my point is not in me losing the game but the fact that my team didnt get a single shot on goal while the other guy had no goalkeeper in goal.
    He had an outfield player out of position in goal, and we all know how great those can be! (John O'Shea)

But seriously, though, someone else went in goal, and I already explained to you earlier that he will not be penalised for that. Were both of you watching the match?
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    it happened brooo..on wednesday a lot of high team got draw or lost to weak/abandoned teams....i will show you later on the pic of all matches (friend's, mine) i got on that day...

Pro
    right, see if the results are predetermined then surely the way that the match pans out is too??? Like theyd have known the keeper was going to get injured, there fore you should have won

or do you think they make up the score and then play the game out........... your logic is flawed

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    I was to face a really lowly team today. I checked out his formation and I used the counterformation-thread on the forums to find a good formation (PS! it is not the one showed in the picture below!). The players I used average 23* in skills. He had only one player that good, and he was on the bench. His team's average was 16,4* in skills.

8 minutes into the game is GOALIE GETS INJURED. The comments say that "he is unable to continue". So now this team has no goalie between the goalposts and the crazy thing is that he doesn't sub this injured goalie until the 38th minute! That is 38 minute with 10 players and no goalie.

So what happens? My players never hit the target. Despite 7 attempts they manage to hit the goal ONE time (and that was before the goalie's injury)! There is NO GOALIE and my players never manage to get a shot on target. Amazing. Simply amazing Even a shot from 30 meters out would be a goal but they don't do it.

How i lost to this guy is beyond me. It is clear that the game had decided that his team was to win so when his goalie got injured and he had nobody standing in goal for 30 minutes, my players were not allowed to shoot. As the game wore on, my players were still unable to hit the target despite being far superior. In fact, his team managed to get a lot more shots than me despite me having more possession.

What is the point in playing Top Eleven when it becomes more and more obvious that many games are decided before they are played? Why should I bother wasting money on this game when it is rigged?
    Attachment 3406
    how that is a prove?!!!
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    He had an outfield player out of position in goal, and we all know how great those can be! (John O'Shea)

But seriously, though, someone else went in goal, and I already explained to you earlier that he will not be penalised for that. Were both of you watching the match?
    my point isnt that he should be penalized (re: possession). This is my point: in real life, if a far superior team faces an inferior one and the inferior one fields an outfield player in goal for 30 minutes - how likely is it that the superior team gets ZERO shots on goal?
    It seems to me that the outcome of the game was decided before hand, and no matter what happens in the game the outcome can't be changed. Hence my players keeps missing the goal (two times from the infamous "a timely pass to X... he must score now").

No if my team had mustered some shots on goal but not scored, it would've been a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    right, see if the results are predetermined then surely the way that the match pans out is too??? Like theyd have known the keeper was going to get injured, there fore you should have won

or do you think they make up the score and then play the game out........... your logic is flawed
    i wish you had actually read what I've been writing
    I didn't say that the engine knows what's gonna happen in the game...but that no matter what happens in this game, the outcome seems to have been pre-determined. How else does one explain the fact that a team far superior to the opponent cant get a single shot on goal when the far inferior team has an outfield player as goalie?

Hmmm did you have a lot of shots on goal before and after the outfield player went in goal? What happened during the match for those 30 minutes? Did your total shots increase, but shots on target stay constant?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Addicted
    before the injury (in the 8th minute if i remember correctly), i had 1 shot and it hit the goal.
    then came the injury and my players didnt hit the goal at all despite trying to as they made about 6 shots. Two of these 6 shots came from counterattacks where the game said "Timely pass to X. Surely he must score now!".

After the goalie had been switched, my players kept missing the goal until 2nd half began and they finally began hitting the target (but in an extremely limited capacity)

This freakin sucks. Just get a draw in CL against a 16.5 average quality, i'm 26.3. No, he doesn't countered me. I watched the game, he doesn't. My friend came supporting me. My morale and condition were 100%. Please Nordeus, wake up and do something against this totally random results or a lot or players will leave. If inactive/small teams rule the games, they just should tell us, we'll stop working so hard to have a nice team....

Oh, and i forgot : One of his DC was injured at the begining of the 1 half and was not replaced.
    This kind of sh*t happen too much, and i really ask myself why i try to have a better team. I just really want to stop.

Another game like that, and i'll stop too, like a lot of players did lately.

Look at his team : Seriously?

Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games-sampan.jpg
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast