Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games

Addicted

Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games

I was to face a really lowly team today. I checked out his formation and I used the counterformation-thread on the forums to find a good formation (PS! it is not the one showed in the picture below!). The players I used average 23* in skills. He had only one player that good, and he was on the bench. His team's average was 16,4* in skills.

8 minutes into the game is GOALIE GETS INJURED. The comments say that "he is unable to continue". So now this team has no goalie between the goalposts and the crazy thing is that he doesn't sub this injured goalie until the 38th minute! That is 38 minute with 10 players and no goalie.

So what happens? My players never hit the target. Despite 7 attempts they manage to hit the goal ONE time (and that was before the goalie's injury)! There is NO GOALIE and my players never manage to get a shot on target. Amazing. Simply amazing Even a shot from 30 meters out would be a goal but they don't do it.

How i lost to this guy is beyond me. It is clear that the game had decided that his team was to win so when his goalie got injured and he had nobody standing in goal for 30 minutes, my players were not allowed to shoot. As the game wore on, my players were still unable to hit the target despite being far superior. In fact, his team managed to get a lot more shots than me despite me having more possession.

What is the point in playing Top Eleven when it becomes more and more obvious that many games are decided before they are played? Why should I bother wasting money on this game when it is rigged?
    Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games-untitled.jpg
    brezz likes this.

Rookie
    yeah, blame nordeus blablabla...

You probably should show us formations and both lineups....
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i don't understand all these posts about how the game sucks? i've had some real stinkers of results that have almost ruined seasons, but haven't come crying to the forums about it. did premiership aston villa go complaining to the fa when league 2 bradford city knocked them out of the league cup? no, because in football you have bad results. it's annoying and sometimes seems to happen too often, as do the injuries, but it's all part of football.
    Potemy and Raykco like this.

The game automatically chooses an outfield player to play in goal for the opposition since they did not make a substitution and they still need to play with a GK.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Dont always trust formations put on the forum. Alot of them come from managers who play the game with alot higher quality then the opposition so how can you really judge it. best to try your own formations imo.

Quote Originally Posted by picworth View Post
    i don't understand all these posts about how the game sucks? i've had some real stinkers of results that have almost ruined seasons, but haven't come crying to the forums about it. did premiership aston villa go complaining to the fa when league 2 bradford city knocked them out of the league cup? no, because in football you have bad results. it's annoying and sometimes seems to happen too often, as do the injuries, but it's all part of football.
    Careful...Dont relate to real life... some people will bite lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by picworth View Post
    did premiership aston villa go complaining to the fa when league 2 bradford city knocked them out of the league cup? no, because in football you have bad results.
    so you are saying that Bradford had an outfield player playing in goal and had 10 players on the field? coz if that is what happened, then you can compare these two situations.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The game automatically chooses an outfield player to play in goal for the opposition since they did not make a substitution and they still need to play with a GK.
    in the illegal formations thread, it says that using a non-GK as goalie means that you will be rewarded with having only 20% possession?

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    Dont always trust formations put on the forum. Alot of them come from managers who play the game with alot higher quality then the opposition so how can you really judge it. best to try your own formations imo.
    I am one of those who does not have a lot higher quality than the opposition. Only have a full 5* squad and a few 6*'s developed from 5*'s.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    in the illegal formations thread, it says that using a non-GK as goalie means that you will be rewarded with having only 20% possession?
    Not true, I played against a team playing 4-4-2 with an MC in goal, an MC at leftback, and MCs on the flanks, the possession was 71-29. The players out of position definitely affected it, otherwise he would have put up a fight with a good mix of 4* and 5*, but not to the extent that it's an immediate 80-20.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15