Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is this valid?

Addicted
    normal.... last season... i am LV7... see a LV11...Q 78.... =.=... and LV8...i faced LV14....

He clearly spend a lot of money on this game.. cause his clothes and logo is special and not made of him.. #lol

Hagsten

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    normal.... last season... i am LV7... see a LV11...Q 78.... =.=... and LV8...i faced LV14....
    Lv 8 facing lv 14 thats to far the gap..... you be slaughter😯

He is Ukrainian. Like Russian only more so. Tech savy, no scruples. Anything to win. Yes, it's legit. He is gaming the game. Go to the suggestions and second the suggestion to change the cup draw system by Ahlony: http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ng-system.html

Actually, even if they adopt Ahlony's suggestion to base cup ratings on the full season avQ rather than the last day, this will not prevent a persistent tanker from getting a favorable draw. Someone willing to carry a bunch of dead weight on the bench will consistently have lower avQ than his starting lineup.

As to the guy in your draw I don't think he is a token buyer. He may have done every token offer though. Like I said, Ukrainian.
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-20-2016 at 08:59 PM.

It's funny that in your post your subject is "is this valid?" but your actual question is "is it fair?"

I was answering the question in the subject. Yes, it is valid.

But is it fair? Probably not, because your are the victim of his supposed tanking for the past 2-3 seasons. But look at it from his perspective. He was on the losing end, even if intentionally, for 2-3 seasons in order to earn this chance. From his perspective, he paid his dues. He is not playing against you, he is playing against the game mechanics and he is about to cash in on his investment of patience and misery (and probably countless hours fulfilling token offers from advertisers). So, if you think of how much he had to sacrifice, maybe your disappointment will be diminished. But no, it's not fair to you and others in your draw.

Famous
    Hmm. The discussion is getting on the philosophical side. Not fair ? I am not sure. I have been on both ends of this kind of behaviour and I do not think it is not fair. Cheating is unfair. As long as he earned his tokens legally (as I do), all the rest is not unfair. It is just adapting oneself to the game mechanics, which are full of defects as we all know. There is nothing unfair there. Is it fair to have Chelsea or Man city in the same cup as division 4 teams ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12