Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Thank you everything is going well I just need to buy some players for subs incase of bookings.
    Rather buy when they're actually suspended, saves on wages (which I guess shouldn't be a problem at high levels)
    El Pistolero likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Atlético Kolkata Day 4 Report

Atlético Kolkata have been put by their manager a challenge harder than the treble — tank in league, but make a Cup-CL double. The move was made since the attack is quite weak, so we decided to stay here at LE7ELS for another month. Let's see what the new training menu coughs up.

The day had desirable results. Today at the home day, we won and lost 6-0 in Cup and League respectively. It's definitely not worth to the league report, and won't do it this season, unless I wanna mess up the league

What's interesting that the lone ST couldn't have even an assist, let alome a goal. The scoring started exceedingly early, with Baert assisting John at the edge of the box directly before the goal in 9' and Bircan himself scoring from the corner of the box in 12'. Then John once again scored a screamer from nearly the touchline 10 minutes after the break. Baert also entered the scoresheet in 66' after succeeding in a 1v1 attempt. John also completed his hattrick by heading in a Baert corner in 76'. And 5 minutes before the buzzer, rightback Costa dribbled so beautifully through the opponents that Messi would be ashamed. And the icing, the goalkeeper had to pick the ball from the back of the net. So this tie, along with the home clean sheet, is all but sealed.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    And What do you do to savage situations like this? We basically have the same record.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    You can do nothing about it... Trolls are socializing creatures, they arrive in packs and tend to stay for a long time...
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Here's my final squad for the season, I may sell Viola and Davoudi, but I am looking to add one more 5* MC in the middle of the season.Viola has been on fire to start the season with a hat trick in the first cup tie. Fahmy has been disappointing but I'm not ready to discard him fully yet. New left winger Nazereth scored in his league debut after being subbed in the 63rd. Currently resting starters for the cup match after next league match. Currently leading league with 2 clean sheets..
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d4squad.jpg

I have this mountain to overcome coming home in cup qualifying after a narrow 3-2 defeat. Hoping to win 1-0 and take it on away goals.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d5cupopp.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-10-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

VIP
    My goalie's handling: 137
    Opp goalie's handling: 137

My FK taker's shooting: 140 + FK speciality, 3 of 3 direct shots saved...
    Opp FK scorer's shooting: 129, one of 3 random FK takers, 2 others missed, none of them has FK speciality...

Stupid, stupid, stupid... 99% of my players' FK flying across the wall is saved...

I've already had enough of this season, bring on next season.

Power trained a super team, then in the very next game, the second leg of the Cup, lost 2-1, even though I'd won the first leg 3-0.

I was then held to a 0-0 bore draw against a much weaker team in the league yesterday, although I did win in the CL. I managed to just beat my opponent in the league today, even though again I was vastly stronger, yet was held to a 3-3 draw in the first leg of the Cup.

The team I have for the first time in seasons is a lot stronger than those I am playing, but yet I've had a defeat and 2 draws and 2 wins since power training the team. In contrast to last season where I won the first 20 games of the season, with a much weaker team.

The league has been really harsh on me again with FOUR team 6 star quality and a further team 7 star. It seems the trolls want to make things impossible for me this season.

Star player Foster has managed to get 7 goals from the opening 6 games, so not a bad return for him, but its a lot less than what he got from the first 6 games last season too. With lots of hard games to come I'm already looking forward to next season. The trolling I've had in the past 3 days after spending all day power training on Sunday has really diluted my motivation with the game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Rather buy when they're actually suspended, saves on wages (which I guess shouldn't be a problem at high levels)
    I'm ok for finances. I have a DC/DL def wall and DL/DC/DR def wall a MC (Pitry) and a DML/ML so I need a RM and AMC and I'm set. I can rotate striker with players in my team such as ML or AMC.

High Player quality does not equal good managerial decisions. Way to ruin your league draw. If you wanted to statpad your "legend" you definitely went about it the wrong way lol.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Day 4 - Palace Casuals Cup report.

Like their junior team, Palace Casuals were given a Cup opponent with +1 Level and +1.4Q, the 1st Leg to be played away. Arriving late and unable to change the team from this lunchtime's match, the Casuals Management had to oversee a tired and, in some cases, morale-sapped squad, and they defied expectations and a 3.4Q deficit on starting XI, and made a right game of it. Right-winger Andrea Denicola opened the scoring with an individual goal in the 7th minute, and after the home side scored from a double corner, Denicola assisted left-winger Andre Faisca put the visitors ahead again. The Management made full use of the three substitutions and replaced tired legs, but the home side equalised for the second time at the start of the second half. A stoic defensive display for the rest of the game by the Casuals prevented any further scoring and they take a level scoreline and two away goals into the 2nd Leg in 2 days time.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-cup-hl-qr1.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s32-cup-ms-qr1.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s32-cup-pr-qr1.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-10-2016 at 10:20 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nice efficient win

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160210_203738.jpg

Thanks to Khris in the right thread now
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-10-2016 at 06:56 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast