Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

2nd team came through, now for a cup upset
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d5l.jpg

Edit: Couldn't get there, I pressed for a 2nd early in the 2nd half and the gamble cost me. Too bad about the 1st leg.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d5cupresullt.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-12-2016 at 04:12 AM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

for me, now this is the only way any PC browser can run BottomEleven

Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-12-07_21_49-start.png
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

One of the second leg Cup matches:AGG:1-1
    Wiesse likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    STs are only there for nuisance value nowadays - as long as they keep one or two defenders occupied, someone else can nip in and put the ball in the net...
    That's why have only 1 ST, 2 goals in 10 (2 of them illegal formation). In fact now my DR takes free kicks and is temporarily taking CKs too since Baert is injured.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-12-2016 at 08:28 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    but this game has no heavy graphic or algorithms or anything all PC should be able to run it. it can IMO only be due to bad programming.

I can stream full HD without problem. but this simple application can flatline it.

Attachment 62536

my 8 core mobile is under pressure, turns warm and consumes power faster than a industrial factory ... whaat!
    But my 1GB dual core is like butter

Not yet opened on desktop. I don't wanna hang that 2GB device

VIP
    9 players got rating 8, and we lost the game in 89th minute... Surprise me Nordeus, can the game be more idiotic than this?

Season 76 - Are you ready?-42.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Through the next round of the cup 2-1

I'm league leader already and I haven't even played my match today!
    This could be our season.

Atlético Kolkata Day 5 & 6 Report

The CL went against us, with a 1-0 loss away in a match I couldn't attend. Baert is now in the clinic for 5 days, so the onus for setpieces will be on Jorge. The next two matches against MS Active (home and away) will decide my progression in the tournament:
    The Cup match was also a walk in the park, 2-0 away. John and (finally) ST Saba entered the scoresheet to see us progress 8-0 agg. John himself scored half the goals in this tie.

And as for the 2 league games, in one I play a proper formation and got a 2-2. My rightback Jorge Cabrera scored from a freekick and assisted Bartels from a corner. Got a new Roberto Carlos, but won't rename him since Philip Lahm still has the jinx. The other one was a 10-0 loss against a scout team, title contender. Mind you I will mess up with Spartak FC.

Day 6 - Palace teams report (1/2).

Palace Casuals played first this morning, at home, and came unstuck in the Cup against a team +1 level and +2.6Q. The 1-2 loss means Casuals make their usual early exit from the Cup 3-4 on aggregate.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-cup-hl-qr2.jpg

Two League matches this afternoon, and Palace Terriers kicked off a minute earlier than the Casuals and had the easier match, so the Management decided to let them carry on without him and he concentrated on the Casuals match.

Palace Terriers won 4-1 on the road so remain at the top of the table. Striker Brian Horne registered a hat-trick and and assist for a maximum rating and MoM, but the AM didn't seem to notice that...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-4.jpg

Palace Casuals eked out a 0-0 draw against an equally-rated team, but suffered the loss of midfielder Borislav Raykov to a double yellow card, the Management not being as quick as required to get him off the pitch before the second offence. Gert?

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-4.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-12-2016 at 03:57 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    for me, now this is the only way any PC browser can run BottomEleven

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-12 07_21_49-Start.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	62558
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast