Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

First win of the league....whew!!! This is gonna be a long ride. Thank you Nordues for the generous 5tokens, Got 3 wonderful players. If by the 14th game, am not well place for title challenge, then I will employ a tanking officer that will oversee the tanking process.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    We did it! Won 3-0 away in cup after a 4-2 defeat at home. Through to the next round.

Started with Narrow Diamond, changed to 4-3N-1-2 in the second half. As for orders.. I was following the assistent managers advice, only afterwards realising at the end of the match I was playing counter attack with offside on, high press and an attacking mentality. Well...

Thanks again, talisman and HoofDaddy!

Season 76 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg

For the next match, which is in about 24 hours, I need 4 training sessions. Maybe it's one session every ~6 hours?
    Last edited by Duncton; 02-12-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Drew away leg of cup 0-0 so thru 2-1 I have lge game in a few hrs so am I supposed to train to get team bonus to win the match so soon after they just played is that how this works?
    Gert Funck, talisman and Wiesse like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    Select a drill which is very easy. It will only use 0.75% condition. Do it twice.

Or only train those players you aren't going to use in the next match anyway.

I think it will count.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Bad.... Cup match that I was waiting for since near 30 min before this started.. and when started simply the ball was doing the classical boing-boing up and down but nothing happenned... no comments, no option to interact... game even with 3GB of ram consumes too much and this should be solved...

After the 0-0 home seems we had more shoots but we lost 2-0... sadly had no option to teast the bonuses or even to try draw 2-2...
    So out cup.

As player I will try my efforts to suggest more a change in the way of fair tournaments and something more playable and with the spirit as T11 had... simple and intuitive game, better in 2D with plane players with no pic to identify or compare wih somebody, and fluid game. Despite I try to help here as always, and can seem I like this, the best change Ive seen is the link game-forum Ive been suggesting during 1,5 years.

Game should focus in make one feel important and that want to participe for a target, creating rankings, with people that is the best and that is the target to overcome.
    Best games, even if a so simple are based in this phylosophy. Which say that you have to feel that everybody will have the oportunity to see that you are the best.
    ...game need in proper months to be, maybe the same, but more polite for PC version for example and should focus in the points that I mentioned. I think after +3 years playing I know what I'm saying and that many managers will think the same. People want something fluid/dynamic with the mentioned points.
    Last edited by khris; 02-12-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Wiesse likes this.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-12-2016 at 06:10 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 6 - Palace Terriers Cup report.

While the Management were battling a FireFox profile issue which caused the old version of T11 to load, Palace Terriers had a 2nd Leg Cup Qualifying Round match at home against a team +1 Level and +3.1Q on starting XI, and were 1-2 down from the 1st Leg. The first 45 minutes was woeful for the home side, only one shot, and that not on target, in the half totally dominated by the visitors, and they went in to the break with a one goal lead. The Management decided that if Terriers were going to go out they'd go out fighting, and upped the orders to attacking from normal, and concentrate down the flanks. Two goals in 6 minutes leading up to the half-way point in the half put Terriers into the lead on the day and level on aggregate, but soon after a substitution to replace a poorly performing defender, the visitors equalised and set the hosts the target of scoring twice to win the tie. With three minutes to go, the task was reaching mountainous proportions, but suddenly Samir Gross netted twice in the remaining time for a 4-2 win for the Terriers, who progress to the next round 5-4 on aggregate.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-hl-qr2.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-ms-qr2.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-pr-qr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Had to come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2.

DR got injured 12th minute
    They score 20 minutes in. Then sub comes on and they score 21st minute
    So I grab one back before half time
    Finally on the 85th minute the sub DR scores to equalise.

Top of the league on goal difference.

There are too many teams scoring 4 or 5 goals like 5-5 and 4-4.
    Kind of ruining the realism for me.

Lost lge game 2-1 4 training sessions done as well since update 3 losses and a goalless drew things were going great before
    Wiesse and El Pistolero like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4