Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

MC and ST goals

Season 76 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-02-15-13-54-20.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

CL group match 4

I like the old top eleven haha. 2 days ago I set the captain to other players and it work. Sanchez is captain again.
    Again both managers were present and agains the oppenent had supporters. We came 2-0 behind, but we fight back and managed to a draw.
    Oppenent started with 3-1-4-2, but after I injured his left midfielder he had changed the formation to the formation on the picture.

43' Pierciamonti
    69' Strassmeier

70' Sanchez
    78' Sanchez assist Dokter

talisman, Arion, Duncton and 2 others like this.

Won CL game 1-3.

Decent and just result but still I don't know if it's me or the game that won.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Attachment 62749

Absolutely no difference in tactics, formation or lineup.

In fact, my players were tired in the friendly and fully fit and full bonuses with Cup game.
    Still, another draw against a team mostly filled with 3*s while my team is 6*s.

No doubt I'll be posting later how I lost 0-4 with 10 shots on target with 71% possession and opponent have 4 shots on goal scoring them all without the ball.

Training didn't have to affect anything but yet they ruin gameplay while they're at it.
    Just battle it out this season. Be at least fourth or tank, this is a season to get adjusted.
    Try the bonuses — when in lead by 2/3 goals, use possession bonus. The opponent will have no chances to score if you give them the ball. This is contrary to the belief that you sit back and defend, since it's more dangerous giving your opponent the ball. See yesterday's Arsenal FC vs Leicester City (despite the fact that Leicester were a man down). But try to use attacking bonus in the early moments, since attack is the best defence, also when you're 1-up. With 5 defenders formation, try CA and condition bonus, you've to beat them with speed to script a successful counterattack. With 4-5-1V and other similar DMC based formation, give the possession bonus, since it's not supposed to be a high-scoring match. In these kind of formations, you've to be patient.
    (I know you know all this just wanna help your team to get back in track. Don't forger monetary bonuses too.)
    El Pistolero likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Day 9 - Palace teams report (1/2)

Palace Casuals played their home Champions League Group stage Round 4 match against the team bottom of the Group and shaded a tight match 2-0, with goals from right-winger Andy Bayunu, and DMC Itsik Azriel, who headed home a Bayunu corner. Casuals remain second in the Group and have a 4 point advantage over 3rd place.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-champ-hl-round-4.jpg

Palace Terriers played a home League match against 11th place and ran riot, right-winger Declan McGranaghan breaking the Terriers and Palace teams match scoring record with 8 goals, including a hat-trick in less than 3 minutes. The score would have been even worse for the visitors had their 'keeper not made 5 saves, including a penalty save from Nikolay Radev. Right-back Zander Young pitched in with a brace and Radev finally got on the score sheet with the last goal three minutes from time, the assist being from McGranaghan, who ignored the shouts of 'put it in the net' and passed instead of trying to shoot past (through) the defender in front of him...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-7.jpg

The League Top Players screen makes interesting reading

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-l09-league-round-7-ps.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-15-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Atlético Kolkata Day 9 Report

The CL is sealed thanks to goals by Claudio (assisted by David) in 15' and another trademark edge-of-the-box goal by John in 53'. How it's sealed? Look at the table: You may say MS Active can still tie my tally, till you see this:Since we have done the double on them, they can't qualify even if we lose all and they win all. So one step is accomplished. Now we'll take one a time in the knockouts.

In the league, a 9-0 detonator at a full house (I'm tanking BTW) stadium further strengthened our not promoting chances.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-15-2016 at 05:14 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Just battle it out this season. Be at least fourth or tank, this is a season to get adjusted.
    Try the bonuses — when in lead by 2/3 goals, use possession bonus. The opponent will have no chances to score if you give them the ball. This is contrary to the belief that you sit back and defend, since it's more dangerous giving your opponent the ball. See yesterday's Arsenal FC vs Leicester City (despite the fact that Leicester were a man down). But try to use attacking bonus in the early moments, since attack is the best defence, also when you're 1-up. With 5 defenders formation, try CA and condition bonus, you've to beat them with speed to script a successful counterattack. With 4-5-1V and other similar DMC based formation, give the possession bonus, since it's not supposed to be a high-scoring match. In these kind of formations, you've to be patient.
    (I know you know all this just wanna help your team to get back in track. Don't forger monetary bonuses too.)
    Thankyou

I've not seen any difference. I did experiement with the 2-0 lead and selected defensive bonus by logic as I thought surely I can't throw away a 2-0 lead with 15% bonus but I was still playing attacking. I always start with attacking to try and encourage early goals but it don't always work. I've seen 10 shots on goal and only 1 on target so I'm lost when it comes to bonuses.

Next match I'll start with attacking, get a goal or 2 and use possession and then conditioning late on.

The 2nd corner I conceded came after my defender got a yellow card. Not sure how I got a booking while conceding a corner.

Sometimes this stupid game has a player being booked for foul play and a corner being awarded...
    Arion and El Pistolero like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Sometimes this stupid game has a player being booked for foul play and a corner being awarded...
    And also @El Pistolero it might be that the defender slide tackled, putting the ball behind the bar and tripping the attacker. But what's weird that it seem to score or concede every time from this scenario.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Assist from keeper and MVP

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160215_204304.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160215_205341.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160215_204553.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-15-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Duncton, talisman, Wiesse and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast