Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post

Absolutely no difference in tactics, formation or lineup.

In fact, my players were tired in the friendly and fully fit and full bonuses with Cup game.
    Still, another draw against a team mostly filled with 3*s while my team is 6*s.

No doubt I'll be posting later how I lost 0-4 with 10 shots on target with 71% possession and opponent have 4 shots on goal scoring them all without the ball.

Training didn't have to affect anything but yet they ruin gameplay while they're at it.
    I feel your pain
    El Pistolero likes this.

This is just funny, I subbed one of my worst players, his respons goal after setpiece

Season 76 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-02-14-20-09-00.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-02-14-20-12-57.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160214_201449.jpg

And four goals by Vanis not worth mentioning Ass manager
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-14-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    Tyltyl, talisman, Wiesse and 4 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    This is just funny, I subbed one of my worst players, his respons goal after setpiece

And four goals by Vanis not worth mentioning Ass manager
    Yes, the number of times I've decided to sub a striker because they're not putting the ball in the net, as soon as I press 'Save', guess what - they score!!
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories for us, a good day especially for my AMR who's top as always 5 goals in row in league.
    talisman likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    After being defeated 0-4 as a top dog and the game "favorite", conceding 4 goals in 12 minutes, with all training bonuses maxed and after 2 more trolls today, I decided it is time to down the curtain to this silly game... It was troll game and now it's complicated troll game... Have fun people and don't waste money for tokens, it's too few joy for such price... In 2 years they didn't convince me it is worth to spend money on this...

Awe Imoleayo Peter and khris like this.

This game doesn't make any sense to me at all anymore.

My form has gone D-D-L-D-W which is fine but how can I go from scoring none, 1 or 2 to a hammering 5-0 to a formation that beat me 3-1?

Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

I'm not complaining because I won. The problem is there is no pattern it's completely random now. I could lose 4-0 tomorrow and no amount of bonus will change it.

Before anyone tells me to stop crying. I never make excuses, I win I lose I move on. I am level 28 so I'm not a noob. I've been through bad form and saw it through. The issue is there is nothing wrong with my tactics. They are what won me a Cup and only suffered a total of 3 losses in all competitions last season.
    So now there is no troll result, no control, no dominance in possession/quality/shots. It's complete random now.

Now my first instinct is I need to "train" specifically. Which is bs because you can't detail it the way you want, not entirely. So now I feel a desperate need for green packs. Nordeous are now evolving. Don't worry about tokens, you now need to buy green packs aswell.

Updated:

All seasons Thread Links Saved in the OMA:

Seasons 34 till 76

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...l#gmessage1829

Got a CL match scheduled for the morning at 10.05. For the first time in 3 and a half years, I can't be bothered to attend. I'll set my team up tonight and just let it play out. There is now no point. Even if I DO attend, there is a chance that my opponent will be on the new version and so be able to enhance his team as the match takes place. I may watch my evening league game, but even that is debatable.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

And another double yellow. And what! A striker goal

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160215_112423.jpg
    khris, talisman, Arion and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Drew league game 2-2

Lost a 2-0 lead to 2 exact same carbon copy corners yet different assist and scorer.

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast