Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Atlético Kolkata Day 16 Report

1-0 down. 2-1 up. That's the way we're gonna win the Cup
    MOM was Klochkov, who's on a good form. But what's weird that the goalkeeper got injured. As what happens with old age...

In the league we played illegal, and lost 4-0 at home. Interestingly, ST Saba made 4 saves as a keeper. And some nuggets of wisdom from ass man: We *did* our best, but they *are* a strong opponent... They speak better English than Indians
    And as of the last point...... Ridwan was even better.

A new signing, since Bircan's suspended in the 2nd leg of CL:
    Lemme see his performance for 4-5 games, then I can decide whether he'll replace Bircan. His form bar the league is 7, the last Cup game.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Yeah!!!!!!!! I'm in Title race again. We beat the leader and now the differance is only 4 points

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_3444.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3445.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3447.jpg
    Arion, Killroy, talisman and 4 others like this.

League round 15

Both managers present. Today a easy win in fact.
    Oppenent played 4-3n-1-2 and switched in the last 5 minutes to 4-4-2. In the 68' I brought Welbeck in the game and he scored right away the fourth goal.

23' Dokter assist Sanchez
    49' Dokter assist Giroud
    61' Ozil
    68' Welbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    League round 15

Both managers present. Today a easy win in fact.
    Oppenent played 4-3n-1-2 and switched in the last 5 minutes to 4-4-2. In the 68' I brought Welbeck in the game and he scored right away the fourth goal.

23' Dokter assist Sanchez
    49' Dokter assist Giroud
    61' Ozil
    68' Welbeck

You ran into Leicester? (Despite the fact that they lost only 2-1 thanks to Welbeck)
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

This is getting out of hand.....this season is just bad.....yesterday I got my biggest defeat (4 nil). I lost again today by a lone goal, which makes it 3 in a row, oh no! this has never happened before . By the way, the only goal was a penalty kick. I have never conceded through a PK in a live match, Is that not interesting? My best performer also chose today to perform woefully. Haha.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-23-2016 at 11:30 AM.

CL 1/32 final match 2

A easy win today in the CL.
    We are trough the next round.
    AGG: 7-0

20' Dokter assist Sanchez
    43' Ozil
    67' Strootman
    71' Sanchez assist Wilshere
    76' Koscielny assist Ozil

Drew lge game 2-2
    talisman and Wiesse like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I'm in both Trophy Quarter Finals and 7 points ahead in the league. Could this be our first treble?

I hold a 4-0 lead in the Cup first leg so I'm confident of getting to the semis. Niko you're a genius!

Day 17 - Palace teams Champions League report.

Palace Terriers played at home in their 2nd Leg Champions League 'Top-16' match and won 2-1 to go through to the Quarter-Finals 4-2 on aggregate. A goal in each half from midfielder Christian Narvaez and right-winger Declan McGranaghan were enough to ensure progression.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-champ-hl-t16-2.jpg

Palace Casuals were all-square from their 1st Leg match, but their opponents had the luxury of 3 away goals from the 3-3 1st Leg draw, so the Management were very careful to maintain possession, and that, and a lot of patience, paid off in the end. The home side were rocked by a straight red card for their left-winger after a penalty area incident, but Casuals striker Massimiliano Gerini saw his spot kick saved by the 'keeper, and the teams went into the break at 0-0. The home manager made a couple of substitutions and changed formation for the second half, enabling the Casuals Management to move right-winger Andy Bayunu back to his AMR position, having played the first half at MR in the absence through injury of Andrea Denicola. In the 57th minute, Bayunu got the ball on the right-wing and advanced unhindered to the edge of the box, where he unleashed a piledriver which left the home 'keeper stranded, and a minute later, a long clearance from defence found midfielder Borislav Raykov sprinting through the defence, and he lost no time in lashing the ball past the 'keeper. The Management then made a substitution to put an extra defender in, sacrificing one of the two strikers, to ensure that there was no repeat of the late collapse as in the 1st Leg. Casuals ran out 2-0 winners, and go through to the Quarter-Finals 5-3 on aggregate.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-champ-hl-t16-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-23-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Ugly game offensively, too many forwards in the box i think, back to the training ground.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d16l.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast