Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Secured CL for next season and even moved up a spot since both 3th and 5th place lost their matches. Hattrick by Ronchi, who is now leading top scorers list by 4 goals.

Last game shouldn't be a problem as I'm playing against 14th place.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-third.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Season is over some days ago.
    Today I finished the deconstruction of the team- keeping the higher q players and some low academy players.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-team-d27-ready.jpg

I 'm going to play with that half team vs the runner of the league, who 's waiting to beat me and get some revenge - lol
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-vs-tansin.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Season is over some days ago.
    Today I finished the deconstruction of the team- keeping the higher q players and some low academy players.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEAM D27 ready.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	63566

I 'm going to play with that half team vs the runner of the league, who 's waiting to beat me and get some revenge - lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vs Tansin.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	63567
    You must be really spending a lot of tokens for those high quality players + SA + double or triple role
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Completed my treble with a 4.30 am CL (very tedious) final. Was too tired to celebrate. Now I feel like I've drunk too much champagne after the victory. Happy anyway.

Both teams again won the champions league trophy today after both winning the cup yesterday, feeling ecstatic. Now prayers for the second team to win tomorrow and get the treble! , however for the first team treble is very bleak , maybe second or third in league, but still feeling great about double cup and double champions league. Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Day 27 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Casuals played at home against 8th place, and after an dour first half, came to life in the second half to claim a victory and secure a promotion slot for next season. The home side's first real opportunity to score came in the 51st minute when striker Maarten Wiegman was given a penalty kick to take, but could only hit the crossbar. The Management then reshuffled the attack to give two wingers and a striker rather than the two strikers originally fielded, sacrificing one of the three midfielders in the process. Wiegman moved to right-wing, immediately prospered by scoring the opening goal and then going on to claim a hat-trick. Left-winger Andre Faisca scored his 50th goal in Casuals colours to complete the 4-0 scoreline.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-25.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-pc-andre-faisca-50g.jpg

Palace Casuals are still in with a chance of a Champions League place, but need to win away against the League Champions and hope that neither of the two teams above them wins.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-l28-league-round-25-6th.png

Palace Terriers were in action in the League barely 4 hours after their Champions League Final, and with the League Championship already secured, played a mainly reserve team away at the 12th place team, and won 7-0. Only 3 players from the CL starting XI remained, defender Xavier Theresine, right-back Zander Young and attacking midfielder Nikolay Radev, and substitute Piotr Wojnarowski also started in this match. Playing Narrow Diamond against a 2(DC/DR)-5-1-2 formation the goal hero from the CL Final bagged a hat-trick in the first half, DMC Philip McKay scoring the other goal before the break. In the second half, Radev turned provider for defender Wojnarowski, before the strikers took over to combine for the 6th goal netted by Kamel Hamlili, and left-back Andre Forsmark added to his free-kick assist in the first half with a direct free-kick goal to complete the scoring.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-25.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-04-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    So we call this is a season, and a treble.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

It was expected even with pots injured

http://
    talisman, nikolgiorgos and Duncton like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Another double this season, for next season I have to improve my defense, still can't complain about this season, I didn't follow much about the new training so I wonder if we start from 0 again the level of the training.
    talisman, nikolgiorgos and Duncton like this.

we had 13 CL's,

In the season 41,

we had option to win the 14,

But we scored 1 and recived 3

so we still in 13.

Bravo.

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast