Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    So we call this is a season, and a treble.
    Grats Teda, glad you won your cup final i was planning on spectating as it looked to be a close one.

My first ever undefeated league season on this club.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d26lr.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d26t.jpg

Pleased with the scoring distribution. Every starter that wasn't a GK scored this season.
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-s16d26stats.jpg

Now to take on Mourinho and win!
    First try 0-3 LOL
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 03-05-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Steppenwolf like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Final seasons have completed. I failed to lead my teams to win any trophy in this season. But they can promote in every season except one season in which I managed my new team for 1 day only.

Level 32 Team: NT Bulldog

Final Result: League - 3rd

Comment: Delight to see my team slowly moved up league table since mid-season after a very slow start. Also delight that my AML/ML Forte who joined the team near mid season played sufficient league matches to claim the title of top rated player

Season 76 - Are you ready?-bulldog-final-history.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-bullldog-final-table.jpg

Level 24 Team: Beauty

Final Result: League - most likely 6th, CL - runner up

Comment: My team suffered a 7 game losing steak in league within this season. But it finally bounced back from league round 25. The victories in final 2 league matches ensured it continue to promote. In CL, the team walked through a rocky road in playoff before reaching the Final. It won by penalty in Top16, won by 1 goal in Top 8, and won in extra time in Quarter Final. In Final, as underdog, it played quite well and was only defeated because of 1 late goal.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-final-history.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-final-table.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-final-cl.jpg

Atlético Kolkata Day 27 & 28 Report

These two days (or games) were warm up matches for the new players, namely, DMC Andrea Pirlo, DC/DR Roberto Carlos, AML/ML Kayis, MC Stokke and AML/AMC/AMR Rusu, and reverting back to 4-5-1V. But this time I've planned to keep such a squad so that both 4-3-2-1 and 4-5-1V can be played.

On Day 27, we won 2-0 at the last home game. Pirlo scored on debut, assisted by David, who himself scored later on from a DFK. MOM was the debutant, for the goal and being the heartbeat of the team.

Today we lost 3-1 away. Finally Spartak FC managed to beat us, with a draw and Atlético Kolkata winning all 4 of their previous clashes. The lone goal came from Garayar by a Klochkov corner.

We have a Cup to our cabinet, Eben tho couldn't achieve the double I aimed for:This is how we fared in league; nit bad for a tanking team:

End of season stats:
    Most games: Klochkov and Jaque (42)
    Most yellow cards: Garayar (5)
    Most red cards: Bircan (1) [that too a double yellow]
    Most goals: David Asare-Addai (27)
    Most assists: David Asare-Addai (10)
    Most MOM: David Asare-Addai (8)

The season can be described as: the striker from England (David) is my Marcus Rashford.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So another season over, and the game joy has been considerably reduced.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160305_184517.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 28 - Palace teams final day report.

Palace Casuals went away to the League Champions-elect and saw their 9 match unbeaten run come to a halt with a 0-2 defeat.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-26.jpg

Palace Terriers were at home to 3rd place and gained comprehensive revenge for their only League defeat of the season, winning 3-0. In the absence of the first choice set-piece taker, DMC Philip McKay took over the duty and netted two direct free-kicks, Christophe Ouahbi scoring the other goal with assistance from striker Samir Gross.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-26.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    So another season over, and the game joy has been considerably reduced.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160305_184517.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	63645
    Must be missing something if you can't motivate Scarlett Johansson...
    Gert Funck and Steppenwolf like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Must be missing something if you can't motivate Scarlett Johansson...
    She is one of my favorite actors. She is just doing so well
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Thanks a lot.

The cup is 4 levels higher than mine (I am level 18, the cup is at level 22) so very tough to win. I did not even expect the treble but the luck was on my end this season.

Maybe the next time to win my second treble will be another 18 seasons, who knows, will see...

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Grats Teda, glad you won your cup final i was planning on spectating as it looked to be a close one.

My first ever undefeated league season on this club.

Name:	s16d26LR.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	63637

Name:	s16d26T.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	63638

Pleased with the scoring distribution. Every starter that wasn't a GK scored this season.

Name:	s16d26stats.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	63639

Now to take on Mourinho and win!
    First try 0-3 LOL
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The last result was 2-13 (for us), long time we didn't had a weird result like this. Normally we don't score so much and concede goals.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    No problems in our last match, finished third. Ronchi scored 4 and became top scorer with 1:1 in league (11 goals in the last four matches). Not bad for a striker. AMR/AMC Bourgeois was best rated.

First quarter of this season killed my chances, after that it was a breeze.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-lastmatch.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-standings.jpg
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-top.jpg