Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    I Didn do anything, T11 has changed when i logged in through FB this morning.

Lucky me…It´s stayed the same

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @Liebe,
    Did you reinstall the game on your Mac ? Mine has just stayed as the old format .Though my iPad has installed the new version
    For Mac, you'll need your Safari to be updated to version 9 or higher.

Is anyone else having trouble substituting players during a match?

My opposition managed it, but my 3 attempts never actually changed any of my players, so much for all the training and boosts I gave everyone to get them the maximum opportunity to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    For Mac, you'll need your Safari to be updated to version 9 or higher.
    I have newest Firefox and it automatically updated T11 to this new "not so good" version. Now the questions is, how can i get the old version of T11 back?
    Bunzo and Raykco like this.

Rookie
    I have newest Firefox and it automatically updated T11 to this new "not so good" version. Now the questions is, how can i get the old version of T11 back?
    (edited)

Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
    (edited)
    Thank you very much, you just made my day!
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    It may charge more if the quality of your team is higher maybe, what star team do you have?
    Level 4 - Average Quality 5 star 86.7% (36.7)

- Is it only my eyes, but i cant find offline substitutions anywhere.
    If you go to Line-up, on the lower-right side of the map, you find an arrow. There you can change everything and about auto-subs it says they are automatical.

I don't to which point they are automatical. If an MR is injured and there's only an MC as sub, will he take his place, so making the formation irregular? Or will he go MC even if I already have 3 MC?
    How does it work?
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Well, thanks for nothing. This new update is the pits. Why can't you just leave the game alone and stop pandering to anyone who plays on devices other than pcs or laptops. After playing for almost 4 years, I am now on borrowed time and will soon be unable to play the game, because I refuse to be bullied into changing my browser, flashplayer, etc. If this is how you are going to treat your players, then I can see many thousands of players leaving the game. My desktop can still load the old version, so why is it going to be discontinued? I'm only sorry now that I've wasted many hundreds of pounds buying tokens on this game.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Why can't you just leave the game alone and stop pandering to anyone who plays on devices other than pcs or laptops. After playing for almost 4 years, I am now on borrowed time and will soon be unable to play the game, because I refuse to be bullied into changing my browser, flashplayer, etc. If this is how you are going to treat your players, then I can see many thousands of players leaving the game.
    Updating the browser version to catch up with mobile version and all his new features (like Animated Live Matches) was the demand number 1 from our managers during 2015, that's why we made the effort.

We've worked hard to make it a pleasant experience and we've also included the new Training exactly as it has been included in our mobile versions. I understand sometimes it may be hard to get used to changes, specially if we've been using something in a specific way for several years. However, I'd ask you to give this version a chance before making your final conclusions.

Also, you don't need to update any plugin, and you don't need flash either, the only thing you need to make sure is have your current browser updated to its last version. Not exactly bullying, as you would agree

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast