Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Really starting to hate this....

I'm gonna move to canada

Rookie
    buy players with 30+ age, and make sure no other competitor, or make sure the other competitor isn't a token buyer
    Achievement so far :

Season 1 : Runner up on League
    Season 2 : Double - League and Champions
    Season 3 : Double - League and Champions (100% wins in league)
    Season 4 : 1st Place on League
    Season 5 : Runner up on League

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i did this last season. Then this season all my players were too worthless to compete anymore because the new level meant that the playerso n the server are much much much better than the players from last season.

last season my 4 star players had 23 in skill level. This season 4 stars mean 29 in skill level. i finally realized that buying older players is much better coz they are cheaper, better and easier to buy
    Last season i waited til last day of the season and bought 5 star players, yeh they dropped to 4 stars the day after but 25-29 rated players are good enough for level 3, ive rarely seen better on the t list tbh!

Also bought a 5 star st, first day of the season, hes 33 but ill at least get 2 seasons out of him!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    1st - bid on 5* players

Try bidding after server maintenance at 3 GTM, watch bids closely - if there are like 5 people bidding for 1 player you should probably back down. Avoid bidding wars at all costs.

Most important - don't bid on first few days of new season.

Here's my team and I'm not token buyer

Attachment 3450
    I disagree on this. Many times I have not entered an auction because I seem 4-5 people enter the bidding and I think its going to be a token-fest...and it goes 1 round. I hate that! I would have easily gone 5-10 tokens on the players I really want, but to see someone get the player I wanted for 1 token drives me nuts.

My advice is this: pick a player you really want and dont mind wasting tokens on. always be the first to enter each round or enter each round asap. when it it down to you and one other person, then just ninja the auction at the last minute....you always bid first so the other manager has to bid after so he goes into the next round as the leader. if he is not a token buyer, then you can ninja him at the last minute because he is leading the auction and does not want to waste an extra token.

I have won MANY auctions like this. IF it goes into 20 rounds, I dont mind because I only go after players I absolutely HAVE to have.

Good luck

Pro
    I think its just purely luck tbh, after server mantinence seems the worst time for me to buy and around 5pm (GMT) seems best.

I bought 2 5* players and a 3* with SA for 11 tokens all in yesterday!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234