Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really starting to hate this....

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    Bid at 9am on a sunday morning...it works for me lol i have often got four or five,five star players for 5 or 6 tokens!!!!
    i discovered there are less good players in Saturdays and Sundays compared to other days
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

It's the same on my server.
    Today, day 5, from 10 to 14 cet, I can see almost all the auctions ending not before 10 tokens.

Starting from the beginning of the season I've made just 2 auctions, because I really needed a MC.
    Yesterday before lunch I quit after 19 tokens, in the evening I finally won the auction but I had to lose 21 tokens and pay 1.9M for a player which value is 1.25

And it goes always the same way: in 6-10 rounds all players quit..

except one.....

this f**** i**** will follow you until the day you'll be 6 feet under..

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i discovered there are less good players in Saturdays and Sundays compared to other days
    actually i agree they also tend to be older too...but as long as they improve my team im not bothered. no matter what im not giving nordeous any more of my money i have not won a league since season 6 and im on season 13 now!!! i finish 2nd every year and id prefer that too giving them my money.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    i always bid after the maintenance and i've all young player with 18-19 yo and 4 stars
    i did this last season. Then this season all my players were too worthless to compete anymore because the new level meant that the playerso n the server are much much much better than the players from last season.

last season my 4 star players had 23 in skill level. This season 4 stars mean 29 in skill level. i finally realized that buying older players is much better coz they are cheaper, better and easier to buy

Rookie
    My transfer list filled up with all 4 & 5* with abt 20 of them players 18-2o. Was about 5pm uk time. Obviously nordeus are trying to get people to bid like mad so people need to buy tokens or do more surveys to make them money.

Idm losing tokens to much but i'd be really pissed if i had paid cash for them lol

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    actually i agree they also tend to be older too...but as long as they improve my team im not bothered. no matter what im not giving nordeous any more of my money i have not won a league since season 6 and im on season 13 now!!! i finish 2nd every year and id prefer that too giving them my money.
    yepp noticed same thing too .. had to buy scouts bcz needed a players and the ones on offers were either old or only 3*
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i did this last season. Then this season all my players were too worthless to compete anymore because the new level meant that the playerso n the server are much much much better than the players from last season.

last season my 4 star players had 23 in skill level. This season 4 stars mean 29 in skill level. i finally realized that buying older players is much better coz they are cheaper, better and easier to buy
    I bought alot of older players towards the end of last season to boost my bench. I dont want to keep buying old but the amount of cash u get a season aint much and a old player lasts a season or 2. I would prefer to develop my squad etc but i would need to spend cash every season or do dodgey free token offers, too much time tho

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    It's the same on my server.
    Today, day 5, from 10 to 14 cet, I can see almost all the auctions ending not before 10 tokens.

Starting from the beginning of the season I've made just 2 auctions, because I really needed a MC.
    Yesterday before lunch I quit after 19 tokens, in the evening I finally won the auction but I had to lose 21 tokens and pay 1.9M for a player which value is 1.25

I totally understand you, I´m in the same spot. Yesterday I bought a 5* MC (5p from scout lvl) for 22T + 3,4M (x2 the market value). Was up against a german token buyer, screwed him up
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I am in Canada and for us, the best time to purchase players is around 01:00 - 02:30 AM EST. Normally I spend about 2-3 tokens per players (only buying 18-19yo).
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast