Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

I love the new version. New training is more realistic.
    Level: 11
    League: 9
    League runner ups: 2
    Champion League: 7
    Champion League Finalist: 8
    Cup won: 3
    Cup Finalist: 6
    Treble: 2

anyone manage to load T11 with the old android phone app (the one where they don't have the auto assign of cones)... i know some were still playing with this version of the app before the big 2016 browser T11 update... did they discontinue and block this version of app from loading? since 11 feb, I have been getting the "daily maintenance is in progress" error whenever i try to load the app....

I've got nothing on Android, except notification of games. New training sucked back the 50 green packs just to unlock a half decent practice drill. Broke of greens already. With tight game times I shouldn't have to train twice to get a bonus in the next match. But if I pay 20 tokens I can double training output. Then send my squad for a 20 green pack group massage? Nordeus has seen the last of my money, and more importantly, time.
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kana1234 View Post
    anyone manage to load T11 with the old android phone app (the one where they don't have the auto assign of cones)... i know some were still playing with this version of the app before the big 2016 browser T11 update... did they discontinue and block this version of app from loading? since 11 feb, I have been getting the "daily maintenance is in progress" error whenever i try to load the app....

try this http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...sion-here.html

Having had two matches a day since the new version loaded and gotten used to the '2 training sessions before a match', imagine my surprise when I logged on this morning and, as there was only one match to be played today, there was '4 training sessions before the match'...
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    i was referring to the old android app, not the old browser version...

A new tactic of Nordeus, a transfer recommendations? I just lost a game 0-1 with my 6 star goalie (one on one stopper ability) with 50% rate (2 shots on goal) while Nordeus is offering me this:

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-21.37.07.jpg

Buy and use tokens or you lose!?
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    A new tactic of Nordeus, a transfer recommendations? I just lost a game 0-1 with my 6 star goalie (one on one stopper ability) with 50% rate (2 shots on goal) while Nordeus is offering me this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21.37.07.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	62769

Buy and use tokens or you lose!?
    That is not new?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-image.jpg

I have question on the skill atributes in shaded gray:

DEF: Tackling, Marking, Bravery
    ATT: Crossing
    PHY: Fitness, Aggresion

I have trained this player along with some other player in ATT. Does this mean this player won't gain any improvement on Crossing? Or because I haven't unlock "WING PLAY" drill in ATT (Crossing +4)?
    Last edited by Aswin; 02-15-2016 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Aswin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	62774

I have question on the skill atributes in shaded gray:

DEF: Tackling, Marking, Bravery
    ATT: Crossing
    PHY: Fitness, Aggresion

I have trained this player along with some other player in ATT. Does this mean this player won't gain any improvement on Crossing?
    Not that, he will gain, but other attributes are more important.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast