Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

We're all being forced to use Firefox to play the game, or else we're blocked from the game. That's why so many people are leaving the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrHawk View Post
    Is there a compatibility issue with the new update ??

Works on my (android) phone. Doesn't work on my Chrome browser. Firewall doesn't appear to be blocking it, although the message I am getting on startup says there is an error connecting to the server.

This worked pre: the update. Do you have a new update server or ports that i need to add to my firewall ?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Wow, lots of comments. I'm still not up and running on Android, got 5 minutes to try on ios (ipad). I only play mobile, lvl 24, all my players one point from 5/6* got their extra point, and moved up a star, despite the fact a new position was being added. Which btw had been a good place to stash SP on mobile. Seems to be % based from what I saw so I won't complain until I see for sure.

Missed my games today, and if I miss the second leg of the cup tomorrow, I'm going to be livid. Please introduce such changes post season as a common courtesy to all. No doubt there's no refunds to be had, 50 green packs? Try 50 tokens, and I'll by the green if I want them.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
    It looks that way. I'm only level six so I havent wasted too much time on this game. I'd be pissed if I was level 28 or something and all that work is for zip now the game has been screwed over. I cant see myself continuing any more. I could sort of put up the the rigged nature of the sim, but to turn it into just the mobile version is the final straw.
    Exactly my thoughts as well. And I do have level 28, incidentally. PC version was 100 times more usable than the phone one.

I wonder - did anybody complain on PC version being worse than the phone one? didn't we provide enough feedback on our expectations and improvements of the game, that had 0.00 in common with what had been actually done?
    Last edited by vad; 02-12-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    We're all being forced to use Firefox to play the game, or else we're blocked from the game. That's why so many people are leaving the app.
    IT's the same with my Firefox....

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-image-2.jpg

That to me, looks like a firewall problem. But I can't see any logs blocking that site when loading the app.
    Last edited by mrHawk; 02-12-2016 at 01:54 AM.
    Raykco likes this.

Where is the auto sub tab?

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Exactly my thoughts as well. And I do have level 28, incidentally. PC version was 100 times more usable than the phone one.

I wonder - did anybody complain on PC version being worse than the phone one? didn't we provide enough feedback on our expectations and improvements of the game, that had 0.00 in common with what had been actually done?
    No, the comments were that they wanted the updates which had been put into the Mobile App during 2015 to be put onto the PC platform to bring it in line with the Mobile App - nothing about wanting the Mobile App version on the PC platform.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Riddley View Post
    Where is the auto sub tab?
    There isn't one - the game does it automatically based on the 'best player for the position' on the bench. In my experience that doesn't mean that if your DMC gets injured the player with the DMC role on the bench is used, for some reason...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    There isn't one - the game does it automatically based on the 'best player for the position' on the bench. In my experience that doesn't mean that if your DMC gets injured the player with the DMC role on the bench is used, for some reason...
    Thanks.

I love the new training feature. However, I hate playing this game on desktop since I am using older and lesser RAM laptop; so laggy. I also hate playing this game on my ipad mini 1. It keeps giving me connection error or crash. Fortunately I have an android phone so I still can play T11.

Nordeus, you need to make this game low on memory. I ave been playing Clash of Clans for 3 years with no problem on my ipad mini.

I didn't think this week would get any worse, but how wrong could I have been.

Today when I arrived for my match, I found I'd been awarded 5 packs of each colour, plus 5 tokens, in thanks for putting up with the problems during the update. How very kind, considering it'll be only a matter of time before I will be locked out of the game, and can't use them, because of the unnecessary browser changes.

I find their his totally patronising and insulting.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast