Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

I run a laptop with Windows 10, 6gb of Ram and a separate graphics card.

On Firefox 44.0.2 it never gets past the first loading screen, even after 45 minutes, so it;s never buffered yet. I do have ad blockers, but they are totally disabled for FB and this game.

It runs perfectly fine on Chrome v 48.025. Loads and runs as sweet as a nut,

The new system takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm in my 32nd season in total, and am finding it to be actually better than the previous one. Yes there are some items missing that should be reimplemented as others have said, but in general (imho only) it's an improvement.

Only one question, I want to see my overall stats as a manager, total games won,lost, highest scoring match overall etc etc., where do I now find the screen for these?

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Mcintosh View Post
    I run a laptop with Windows 10, 6gb of Ram and a separate graphics card.

On Firefox 44.0.2 it never gets past the first loading screen, even after 45 minutes, so it;s never buffered yet. I do have ad blockers, but they are totally disabled for FB and this game.

It runs perfectly fine on Chrome v 48.025. Loads and runs as sweet as a nut,

The new system takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm in my 32nd season in total, and am finding it to be actually better than the previous one. Yes there are some items missing that should be reimplemented as others have said, but in general (imho only) it's an improvement.

Only one question, I want to see my overall stats as a manager, total games won,lost, highest scoring match overall etc etc., where do I now find the screen for these?
    Not currently available unfortunately
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

On mobile in the squad screen you can arrange your players by ascending/descending order by pressing on the stat header. This feature is disabled on the browser version. Please make this browser version like the mobile version in this respect.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    On mobile in the squad screen you can arrange your players by ascending/descending order by pressing on the stat header. This feature is disabled on the browser version. Please make this browser version like the mobile version in this respect.
    That's strange, 'cos I can do it...

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-order-player-line-up.jpg

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-order-player-stats.jpg

The Roles/Def/Att/Phys ones can't be ordered, all the others can.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

A handy way of using the old version of Top Eleven to improve skills?

I've no idea if anyone else has found this "backdoor" to apply skill points to the actual areas where you'd like to place them, but there is, at present, a way to do so, even after you have got the newer "updated" version of this game.

You'll find that if you can "trick/con/fool" the browser in to thinking you've had an issue when loading the newer version of the game and it will ask you if you want to reload the old version, due to problems you've "encountered"
    I found that out, purely by chance, that when playing this game on my Desktop PC, as it was loading the game it had frozen up for a second or two. It then reloaded and asked if I wanted to use the old browser, as a message was on screen saying

It looks like you're having issues loading the new Top Eleven version, would you like to try again or to load the old one?

When it loaded the older version I had over two dozen "unread messages" that had never showed up in the new version, along with onscreen updates for players that had levelled up. None of these had shown on the new version of the game and also I could see my fan-base had gone up to 97.5K!
    (I find it odd that I only get 19,000 in the ground though, and the gate fee is set low to allow more in too!) Has anyone got any thoughts on crowds/support at home games that could be of help? My garage/parking is maxed out too, by the way

So I tried it out again afterwards, by using the old version, just in case it was a fluke/random event by closing the game when loading it on my desktop PC and, as suggested, it offered me the choice of both versions on the loading screen.
    My web-browser, by the way, is Google Chrome, and as I said I forced it to "crash" on opening the game in Facebook (basically I closed it as it was loading the game!)

I then did all my skill training on individual players, as well as smaller groups of players, and applied the skill points to the areas where I actually wanted them, even applying them to the newer positions I had added to players. No percentages or random placing of skills, no messages telling me I didn't get any bonuses etc (although these are handy in an actual game!). I just added the skill points the "old school" way by choosing where I wanted to place them and my players have improved a lot faster in the areas where I needed them to do so.

So, if you've not tried this out, give it a go, it could help you out....

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-top11-game-loading-problem.jpg

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-top11-oldversion-backdoorway.jpg

^^^ Old School ^^^

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-top11-new-version.jpg

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-top11-newversion-correctlyloaded.jpg
    Last edited by KT Cole; 03-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Just had a notification on my mobile saying app is using too much battery and causing phone to run slowly and I should force it to stop or uninstall
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's strange, 'cos I can do it...

The Roles/Def/Att/Phys ones can't be ordered, all the others can.
    Thanks for the correction.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #158
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Just had a notification on my mobile saying app is using too much battery and causing phone to run slowly and I should force it to stop or uninstall
    Hi John,

I am guessing it got somehow stuck, try force closing it or rebooting your device. I would also suggest to uninstall and reinstall the game from your app store, just to avoid any possible case of file corruption. Please ensure you have enough internal free space.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi John,

I am guessing it got somehow stuck, try force closing it or rebooting your device. I would also suggest to uninstall and reinstall the game from your app store, just to avoid any possible case of file corruption. Please ensure you have enough internal free space.
    The I have uninstalled but not reinstalled it
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4