Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: A little bit of the training and update

A little bit of the training and update

For now still checking, really the systm have many things and sure we will need some days to understand and apply all the theory well xD

When you train, you win training points, that help you to go to next level, so then you can obtain more drills or improve.

A little bit of the training and update-1.jpg

You can see the trainings you've done and repeat these, and more options as see what you've won in every training.

A little bit of the training and update-2.jpg

Curious option to have a bonus x2 watching a video, despite it doesn't work,the option is something new and promising for those who will train often.
    A little bit of the training and update-4.jpg

A little bit of the training and update-3.jpg

We have the recomandations for PC

A little bit of the training and update-5-recomendations.jpg

To win %'s in the bonuses, you need:

Attack bonus: at least 4 attacking players in your training schedule.
    Defense bonus: at least 4 defensive players in your training schedule.
    Posession bonus: at least 4 midfield players in your training schedule.
    Condition bonus: at least 8 players in your training schedule.

To use the bonuses you have to attend and select these:

A little bit of the training and update-6-bonus.jpg

I will try to add more content later xD

2nd part...

Reflections; as we can't see the progress of players, the "formula" to spot fast trainers is to see condition wasted x training and skills won..

Age 18, and 5%+6% condition wasted in 2 trainings, so 11% condition wasted= +3 skills won is what I had so, I guess is a referance for a fast trainer.

-Players win now a 6% condition every 3 hours in the place of 5%.

For 5Tokens you can hire a Special Coach and you will gain x2 bigger bonuses than usual during the next 24 hours.

You can not train players that have less than 30% condition.

Bonuses can be of 10% max and everyday these decrease 2%.

You can not takeover a club.

You can not see history of your club.

Trainings have to have multiple, and different drills from 1 training to another to give you bonuses.

In fridndlies you can use/test the Bonus actually you have and don't waste these.
    Last edited by khris; 02-12-2016 at 10:19 PM.
    Duncton, Gert Funck, Arion and 1 others like this.

Rookie
    Thanks for the compilation of tutorials/advices. It's a shame you have no access to videos (I have!). Still no info on how to see which players are faster trainers?

Why only 8 tokens for a recommended player? They want 79 tokens from me & that´s for all teams that I have level ,10,9 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoNBA View Post
    Thanks for the compilation of tutorials/advices. It's a shame you have no access to videos (I have!). Still no info on how to see which players are faster trainers?
    I guess that nope... seems that we can't see the progress, so we have to change our minds, and see the things different, from another perspective....

Young players still training fast, I've won 3 skills in 2 trainings of 5% and 6% in a 18 age player, so I guess we have to valorate the fast trainer maybe, in cones x training or from another perspective.

Cones per condition wasted for example...

Will the bonuses stay for the next match if you don't use them? With attendance and without?
    Reason is I have a cup match I want to use them on but it's after a league match.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Will the bonuses stay for the next match if you don't use them? With attendance and without?
    Reason is I have a cup match I want to use them on but it's after a league match.
    I guess that yes, if you want to activate a bonus, this have a duration of 20 minutes in the match, if you dont use a bonus, you keep this.
    Is like a booster for if you need and that, for videos or 5T can be x2....
    Have to experiment xD

Hi,
    Did anyone figured out how to switch from Medium to Hard training without the "Quick training" option.
    One more thing ... Since the new update come my team cannot score more than 1 goal ... I create so many chances ( for example today I played vs way leaker team. The match start fantastic with goal in the first minute, but after that I had 8 shoots "In Target", 20 total shoots and ... i lost the game with goal in 88' minutes from penalty ...

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Wrong, bonuses decrease 2% per day, max per bonus is 10%.

All I need is 8%. Thanks Khris
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Can we really not see how much progress we need to gain skills? I haven't been a long time player, only level 2, but I like training my players and I have a 33.6 rated team 7 weeks after starting. This new training feature seems interesting but I can't see how it's going to work and I'm not going to just blindly keep training my players when I'm not sure if they are actually getting better. Some sort of progress bar is critical. I've probably spent close to $250 but I won't put in another penny until I know what my training is doing, because why would I waste money on rests if I'm not actually progressing my player much by training them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast