Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: A little bit of the training and update

Keep training your young expensive players and you will see results. Remember that the team bonuses don't necessarily ahve to come from training your first team.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

try selecting differnt players! but I don't want to

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Hi There, and thnx for the explanations

In the old training system, we could choose which skills to improve during training and matches. Under each player there is still the skill-screen, telling you that the primary attributes are highlighted. However - I cannot find how to amend these highlighted attributes...

Anyone got an idea ?

Thnx :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Hedges View Post
    Can we really not see how much progress we need to gain skills? I haven't been a long time player, only level 2, but I like training my players and I have a 33.6 rated team 7 weeks after starting. This new training feature seems interesting but I can't see how it's going to work and I'm not going to just blindly keep training my players when I'm not sure if they are actually getting better. Some sort of progress bar is critical. I've probably spent close to $250 but I won't put in another penny until I know what my training is doing, because why would I waste money on rests if I'm not actually progressing my player much by training them?
    I guess one skill grade is 4%, therefore one star is 20%.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Where is the timer to show when the 'condition' is going to increase by 5%? I don't want to overtrain the players before the next game but I also don't want to undertrain.
    Also training up SA/New Roles, I have quite a few players doing both, how do you apply 'points' to this? Or has that finished and the game does it?

Well... seems that to win Bonus, the training have to have more than one drill... be "variable" so not same type of drills that increase the same and... seems that there are some rules apart from the min. of players that have to be trained to obtain bonus... too counting the factor that players with -30% condition can not be selected...

I would like to see really the effect of the bonuses using 2 in 2nd half in hard scenario matches... Ive defended always the theory that attend have a effect, not high, but visible... so 10% in posession/attack/condition bonuses... using 2 of these in 2nd half should improve in a way that should be perceptible...

?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Where is the timer to show when the 'condition' is going to increase by 5%? I don't want to overtrain the players before the next game but I also don't want to undertrain.
    Also training up SA/New Roles, I have quite a few players doing both, how do you apply 'points' to this? Or has that finished and the game does it?
    Training-Physio Centre , here is the time of +6%

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'd like to know that as well. I thought all progress would go into SA/New position unless you paused it. But I just received a skill point from a friend, it went to a player who I'm giving a new role, but I don't think it went to that new role (or SP gifts don't work anymore). At least I wouldn't pause it and keep an eye out for progress.

Also struggling with how to fit in GK training. Seems like it doesn't make sense to give GK training to other players, they don't have those skills. So GK training + 2 different Physical and Mental exercises for 2 GK's, would that work towards a bonus? Wouldn't progress be awfully slow?

I tried adding a new position to a player and trained him. He gained some % points, then a new position point. I think they just go randomly among all the progress.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I tried adding a new position to a player and trained him. He gained some % points, then a new position point. I think they just go randomly among all the progress.
    That's annoying. If a player is close to going up a * I use his skill points for new position/SA so he doesn't go up and it makes him easier to sell.
    That could be finished now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast